Need friends fellow vsgers

Options
jentheyo
jentheyo Posts: 3 Member
Hi looking for fellow vsgers to connect with. My vsg was in 9/2014 hw 278 cw 214. Lowest was 175. Trying to get back in track and lose the 40lbs regain. I need some inspiration from you all.
Thanks.
Jen

Replies

• Stephaniev51697
    Stephaniev51697 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi, i was sleeved on 3/4/14, HW 230, SW 219, CW 131.4. Trying very hard to lose this last 6 lbs for the last yr... Feel free to add me!
  • 5BeautifulDays
    5BeautifulDays Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hi...I was sleeved one month before you in August 2014. HW 287, SW 273, CW 175. My lowest weight was 162, so I've had a bit of a rebound after life through some road-blocks to my exercise routine and I did some stress-eating. I'm working on getting back down to 160 by the end of the summer, and then on to remove my last 10 lbs to get to goal.
  • tugsandpulls760
    tugsandpulls760 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    jentheyo wrote: »
    Hi looking for fellow vsgers to connect with. My vsg was in 9/2014 hw 278 cw 214. Lowest was 175. Trying to get back in track and lose the 40lbs regain. I need some inspiration from you all.
    Thanks.
    Jen

Add me
  • TryingTeresa
    TryingTeresa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey Jen,
    You and i sound like we are in the same boat. Lowest was 168, then gained back to 214 - currently at 204. I have been breaking all the rules & have to get back on track. Actually been trying since Saturday - so, I'm back on the health bandwagon for 5 days now !!
    Add me & we can see if we cant' encourage each other.
  • imboswell
    imboswell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Surgery 10/14/14 - SW 218 LW 166 CW 175. Trying to lose the 20lb that I was originally supposed to lose. I just started back on the program. I had been eating whatever I wanted and was getting surprised at how much I could really eat. I don't want to be back where I started.
  • Lorie269
    Lorie269 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My VSG was in 2013. Lost about 130lbs and have been maintaining in my range for 2 years. Feel free to add me for support.
  • nowucme
    nowucme Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose regain. It's like swimming upstream. You can add me too.
  • bookerlr
    bookerlr Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved 2/18/15. HW 266 LW 202 CW 216. Definitely add me. I need help as well to get this weight off.
  • ShrinkThatBootay
    ShrinkThatBootay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sleeved on 29/07/16... doing well so far but definitely could use support!

Starting weight: 162kg
    Current weight (18/08/16): 150kg

Feel free to add me.
  • PhatGirlChanging
    PhatGirlChanging Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I was sleeved on 5/24/16. The sleeved life gets easier everyday, but it can still be challenging. Looking for some friends here to stay motivated.

HW 256
    CW 214
  • gophy
    gophy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If anyone needs support, I just got sleeved on August 9th. I could definitely use some myself. Feel free to add me and ask any questions!
  • jillcwatson1
    jillcwatson1 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved in May, 2015 and have lost 88 lbs but still want to lose 75-100 more! I am struggling with motivation and have had some changes in eating habits that I thought I had built into my new lifestyle. Cheating with carbs especially and not logging as I should. Trying to build an exercise routine that I will DO and do consistently. Would love to have someone or a group, that would challenge me (but someone who isn't miles ahead of me,) but is able to understand where this 58 year old non-exerciser is coming from with so much weight still on her. I keep going up and down the same 5 lbs over the past few months. HW366, CW 280.
  • sarahslayer
    sarahslayer Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I was sleeved in 2010. Lost 75 lbs, which was my goal. Recently spiked up to my highest post sleeve which was 21 lbs up from my goal. Just recently got on the bandwagon and have dropped 5 of those. I'm trying to focus on nutrition and breaking those old habits. For me, watching tv at night and snacking.
  • Mom2Cubs
    Mom2Cubs Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I got sleeved 08/14. I lost 85 lbs then gained back 10 then lost 5 then gained 10... Bottom line, I am up 15 lbs from lost sleeve weight and am still 60-80 above my goal weight. I could really use some friends, support, and accountability to get and stay back on track.
    Tina
  • Robin628
    Robin628 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved in Dec 2015 - I am 45, 5'3" and my HW was 225, CW 180, GW 140. My stretch goal is 130, but I would be very happy to get to 140 (which was my lowest weight when I had the Lap Band back in 2009. I had that removed in 2012 and regained all the weight). I have ever been in my adult life). I am only 10 months out from VSG and haven't regained any weight (yet) but I have completely stalled only lost about half the weight I need to lose. I have lost and gained the same 3-4 pounds for several months now. I know it is my own fault, I let old habits resurface (let sugar and bad carbs back in, I am addicted to coffee w/real sugar in it), don't exercise often, etc. But please feel free to add me. One thing I have learned in this process is it is important to have lots of support and it helps to know people at various stages in this process. I could use the motivation and fresh ideas.

I still obsess over food and try to log my meals everyday. It is the only way I feel accountable (I know things are bad when I am too embarrassed to log some of my choices). And some days I feel like I have just swapped one eating disorder for another (I regularly beat myself up for being able to eat more volume than I could months ago). My food diary is open to friends and I love looking at others for fresh ideas and motivation!
  • 1triciakae
    1triciakae Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to Add me. Sleeved July 20, 2015. Hw 347 cw 171 this is my lowest and I'm maintaining for the past couple months. I am 5 8 . My goal is around 166 but I'm happy where I'm at and so is my doctor as they suspect I'm carrying a bit of weight in excess skin.
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Sleeved on 06/27/16. HW was 328 CW 290. Could use the support as well.
  • fallingwave
    fallingwave Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! :D
  • JustKen74
    JustKen74 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved 09/13/16 and am down 31lbs so far.

Feel free to add me!
  • Cheryl188
    Cheryl188 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I had VSG Nov8/16. Always looking for new friends and support!