New!

Options
coolsey1
coolsey1 Posts: 16 Member
I'm new to this group. I'm looking for support and ideas to help with diet. I have a chronic disease and pain disorder that keeps me from working out very much. Friends, help, offers, ideas are welcomed!

Replies

• KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Hello, and welcome to the group!

I've been fortunate to find the LCHF way of eating (woe) to be extremely effective with losing weight without exercise! I've lost 50 pounds without it! Plus, it's helped me with some chronic pain issues! I recommend the Low Carber Daily group too! This group has been instrumental in my success!
  • Byronic_Ryu
    Byronic_Ryu Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me. I am also in the gluten free and clean eating groups. I am happy to share any kind of ideas or information.
  • e9196tep
    e9196tep Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • atitagain1958
    atitagain1958 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me too! I have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. I've found eating a well balanced diet works best for me. Weight loss is slow but it gives me the most energy. I really need to balance my macros and make sure I get enough protein in at every meal and snack. I haven't been hungry at all and my cravings have stopped. That's amazing for me because I always seemed to be hungry...I honestly thought my brain didn't have the right hormone to tell me I was full! LOL I can't say I ever feel "full" but I don't feel hungry like I did before. And like I said...the cravings!!! I would crave sweets just terrible!! Surprisingly, I don't anymore. I usually fit in a ice cream bar every day in my meal plan but there are days I don't eat it because I don't want it. This is all new to me because I've yo-yo dieted all my life and I'm 57 years old now. I tried every fad diet there was over the years. But for whatever reason, this time, I don't feel I'm missing out on anything, I don't feel deprived, I'm not hungry, I'm not having cravings...it just seems very easy. I wish I knew this trick when I was younger!