No more Merry-go-round please!!

Options
I wanted to re- introduce myself. Hi! I'm Diana, 31 years old, I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2004, and I've been TTC for over 10 years. I've tried it all: metformin, fertility pills, injection, and still TTC by IUI. I still have 91lbs to lose to get to a healthy weight. I need help staying motivated and staying on track. I have been on the Merry-go-round for what seems like forever! I recently found HASfit workout videos on YouTube and LOVE them. They are free. I'm not not trying to promote or sell anything just found something that with a sensible diet is working for me (when I workout). I have started a weight loss journal also and it's one of the most relaxing and amazing things I have tried so far! Anyways I would love to get to know some of you ladies. Maybe we can help one another stay motivated! Feel free to add me! Regardless of your journey, I wish you all luck!

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best of luck across the board. I'm currently experimenting with my personal program, even though I'm no longer TTC... Many others here are...be sure to check the success and introduction sticky posts...
  • quiettpeaches
    quiettpeaches Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks KnitOrMiss! Not just for the advice but for the encouragement as well!