Introductions?

flamesparrow
flamesparrow Posts: 11 Member
edited August 2016 in Social Groups
We're not just numbers and food!
I'm 35, mother of three, ADHD, hypothyroid, probably fibromyalgia, but also a dressmaker who loves Sci Fi, fantasy, gaming, Joss Whedon, Harley Quinn.

Oh, also UK.

Who are you?

Replies

• msjholmer
    msjholmer Posts: 6 Member
    I'm 39, married and mother to two dogs and a cat. I'm the primary caregiver to my husband who has a spinal cord injury and in a wheelchair. I also work for a specialty grocer as a Foodie. At home I love to garden, cooking, preserve, can, and ferment. My whole world is food basically I just need to make the right choices.
    I live in beautiful, weird, and hot Austin Texas.
  • MrsCeeBond
    MrsCeeBond Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, I'm a first time mom to a 14 month old. Married to my husband for a year and a half. I am 30. Life right now is adjusting to going back to work and my family. I work as a receptionist but my job is at least an hour away (depending on highway traffic). Seems a bit like Groundhogs Day most of the time. Currently dealing with a torn Achilles which makes cardio tough to do. Would love ideas for simple meal planning, feeding my fam, etc!!
  • MrsCeeBond
    MrsCeeBond Posts: 4 Member
    Oh, and from Ontario, Canada. I recently moved to a small town and am learning to adjust!