In need of active MFP friends

Options
packersfan0103
packersfan0103 Posts: 250 Member
Current situation. I'm a 40 y/o stay at home mom.
I'm pregnant now for the 7th time. I have 3 children of my own and this is my 4th pregnancy as a surrogate.
My first time ever carrying TWINS!!!
I would love some tips from other pregnant women on how to eat to keep the pregnancy weight at a minimum. According to the "charts" in the doctors office, height, weight, BMI. I'm considered obese. I'm 5' 4"and starting pregnancy weight was 195 pounds.
I am 26 weeks and 5 days and so far have gained 12 pounds. I walk a mile and a half at least 6 days a week but oh my goodness it's starting to get a little difficult.
So if anyone has some good advice and logs onto MFP frequently feel free to add me.

Replies

• OceanicMelody73
    OceanicMelody73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and starting pregnancy weight was 159 (overweight). As of now, at 27 weeks and 5 days, I'm 148 pounds. I lost a lot in the first trimester, getting down to 141 and hope to end around my starting weight.
    Eating as much whole foods/unprocessed as possible is my main way I try to stay healthy during this pregnancy, I exercise sporadically though. I sent you a friend request! :)
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am very active on MFP! About to give birth and will be trying to lose baby weight soon. I started off slim (5'6'' 133) but I've gained 40lbs despite walking 10K a day and weight lifting up until month 8 so I have my work cut out for me. Feel free to add me!
  • TiffanyBeckett
    TiffanyBeckett Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am an active user! 27 weeks pregnant with #3 start weight 160 current weight 183! Also have Fitbit! Feel free to add me