Options
fwitsend1277
fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
So give me all your news ladies

Replies

• fwitsend1277
    Options
    So in 13 weeks I've lost 32lbs, I have lost inches everywhere going from a uk20 being tight to a UK18 being too loose. I make decisions about food and drink choosing not to have cake so I can drink wine for an example this is much better than having everything I like everyday. I can chase my boys and I walk miles everyday....what about you.
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Oh my god is it really 13 weeks?!? I hate to say it but I'm going to be completely honest with you all... In 13 weeks I have managed to lose 13lb and regain almost all of it twice.

I have no idea what is wrong with me, or why I am sabotaging myself in this way. I also am well aware that if I had just carried on, at this moment I could have been maybe 20+ lb lighter...alas I am only 4lb lighter than when I started.
    The reason I am being so honest with you all, is that I am saddened that so many people have given up doing the weigh in with us.
    This is a battle, and a challenge... sometimes we win - more often we lose.
    But the point is that we don't give up.
    I KNOW I can do this, I am just going through alot of stress and emotional times and I put myself on the backburner too often.. but I will NOT give up.
    I am a little embarassed to share with you just how terribly I have done... but I really hope that if I encourage just 1 more person who is also ashamed of their progress to just come out and say it - and share how much they weigh, maybe we can save this group.

If not, at least I tried.

Fwitsend you are an inspiration to me. You have given me support when I've failed, and encouragement when I've succeeded. I've loved watching your consistent weight loss and determination and I think you are doing absolutely brilliantly.
    From the bottom of my heart - WELL DONE!!!!!!! <3:)<3
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    I have lost 26 pounds.
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    Thanks @Mirabelle1983 I just really want to get this done. Hope I can help others on route.
  • valerieblaydes
    valerieblaydes Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for skipping weigh ins--this last 3 weeks at work were super difficult. I managed to stay mostly in deficit but with all the salt I didn't lose anything. I got home yesterday and ate Chinese, but this morning I began eating healthy in earnest. Mostly sleeping all night and day. In three weeks at work I only got 8 hours of sleep two times. Most of my workdays were 4,000-4,500 calorie burn. I'm exhausted. By Friday I should be at my low, with all the salt flushed out, and we will see some losses I'm sure. Hopefully tomorrow I will start doing yardwork and housework, and getting some exercise all around.
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    Sounds like work is tough for you. Not sure I would cope at all.
  • FitMeBetter
    FitMeBetter Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone
    I can pretty much copy and paste Mirabelle's post! I don't recall how long I'd been gone. Recently started logging again, but I still need to get my mind back in the game. I have eaten poorly and have felt empty. I'm now reading your posts to catch up. I am surprised that we've been together for 13 weeks! I will join you on the Friday weigh-ins again beginning next week. I have truly missed everyone!
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Hi, haven't written in awhile. I started at 141 and 135.5 now, have gone up and down in last 13 weeks only down because of stomach issues, I wish I could say because I have been good.

I signed up for a one day class on getting rid of sugar cravings because that is my nighttime down fall.

Its not till mid Sept but if I learn anything helpful will let you know.
  • hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Well, I have been on a pity party for a few weeks. I don't recall where I was 13 weeks ago, but today I weigh 185. Not happy that I stopped losing weight and I know that is because I stopped exercising a few weeks ago and was eating comfort foods. No matter what, I owe it to myself to get back on track. Today, I logged my foods up to right now and the one meal I will eat later. I also logged exercise. My friend is allowing me to use her pool anytime I like, so today I walked, duck walked, did scissor legs, etc. for 2 solid hours! It felt great and the time flew by. Tomorrow I may not be able to walk, but today is awesome! :smiley:
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    Way to get back on it!! Well done
  • valerieblaydes
    valerieblaydes Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My days off haven't been productive at all. There have been bad foods, and I have not gotten exercise. It was too hot to work in the yard, even at 7 am. Through it all, though, I told the truth in my food diary. Surely there has been a weight gain, though maybe not the full 4 pounds that the scale says. Some of that will be sugar and salt and inflammation. This morning I had a spinach/berry/yogurt smoothie and I've been peeing like crazy. I think that's shaking off the water retention.

Starting today I'm getting myself back on track. I will achieve something by Friday, and Sunday I go back to work again. I know I can get the ball rolling in the right direction.
  • hoovhome
    Options
    No exercise today, but I logged all foods. I have to factor school into my schedule now and figuring out when to put water aerobics. No biopsy results today, but I am hopeful for tomorrow.
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    @hoovhome any news today?
  • RunningNeeNee69
    RunningNeeNee69 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Haven't been logging my food lately..July was a bad month for me and August hasn't started much better..just haven't felt good and having anxiety.,went to dr Monday and my bp was 180/90 so it's bp meds for me now and they also are gonna help with anxiety..so wish me luck that I feel better soon and back on track
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    Hope the medication helps quickly, hope whatever route they take to help with anxiety is good for you. Your weightloss can wait
  • hoovhome
    Options
    @hoovhome any news today?

Sorry, I meant to post and just never logged in yesterday. Skin punch biopsy was negative. :smile: They will do an MRI to determine the correct spot to do a needle biopsy. That may happen next week. There is something happening in my body - just not sure what yet. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    So glad the first test is negative
  • hoovhome
    Options
    Needle biopsy is set for next Wednesday. The doc doesn't want to wait for MRI approval, so this will be Ultrasound-guided. They are fairly certain it will be positive, but caught early enough to avoid chemotherapy prior to surgery. Ladies, I can't say I am happy about any of this, but God has guided me out of more disastrous life issues than I can count and I trust Him in this as well. Good, bad, or ugly, I am ok.
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    Oh my gosh...I will be praying. You are handling this so well. Stay strong.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    hoovhome wrote: »
    Needle biopsy is set for next Wednesday. The doc doesn't want to wait for MRI approval, so this will be Ultrasound-guided. They are fairly certain it will be positive, but caught early enough to avoid chemotherapy prior to surgery. Ladies, I can't say I am happy about any of this, but God has guided me out of more disastrous life issues than I can count and I trust Him in this as well. Good, bad, or ugly, I am ok.

You are strong and amazing and God is wirh you! I will pray for you!