Lose 100lb in 15 months challenge

Options

Replies

• smurphy90
    smurphy90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I keep forgetting (and needing to figure out) exactly the way I chose to keep track of this, so I'm going to update here as well.

Beginning (Feb, 2016): 295 lb
    Loss to Beginning of March (Month 1): 16.4 lb; at 278.6 lb (this was kind of loss for two months, due to when I began)
    Loss to Beginning of April (Month 2): 9.6 lb; at 269.0
    Loss to Beginning of May (Month 3): 0 lb; at 269.0
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am going to continue with this challenge, but I would now like to lose the 100lb in 14 months as that is when I am going to Sorrento :)
  • yosoysierra
    yosoysierra Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost anything but I haven't gain anything,I'm not able to update the chart but I'll figure it out
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Can I still join in this. I'd love the motivation. I'd be joining June 1st, 2016.
  • audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Can I still join in this. I'd love the motivation. I'd be joining June 1st, 2016.

You sure can! Just enter your start month & track your progress each month after. Our fearless moderator (Laura) has instructions @ the very beginning of this thread. Good to have you with us! :)
  • carimiller7391
    Options
    Thanks..... I sure will join in then. Losing weight is very important to me. Having this challenge, even if I am just challenging myself.
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to join at any time. This month I lost What I gained last month but that is why I set it as 15 months, I know I will slip up along the way but the long term goal remains.
  • carimiller7391
    Options
    Thanks OW!!!! I'm stoked about weighing in and jumping into this tomorrow.
  • carimiller7391
    Options
    I'm trying to get to the spreadsheet from work, but it's blocked.... so I will add my June 1st starting weight at home. How exciting.
  • birgitkwood
    birgitkwood Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Total of 31lbs down at end of 2nd month. Yahoo! Also happens to be the first 10% loss - so I feel doubly good. We're on our way...
  • carimiller7391
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    13 lbs for may if I could get some help adding that
  • carimiller7391
    Options
    I had to change to a start date of July 1st. I didn't even think about the back surgery I had and retaining fluids.
  • birgitkwood
    Options
    12 lbs lost during the month of June, for a total of 43 lbs gone altogether on 7/1/16. Yahoo!!
  • carimiller7391
    Options
    WOW. You did awesome. Congrats!!!
  • jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Just put in my June numbers -- lost 9.2 lbs for a total loss of 39.8 in four months.

I had to buy some new clothes this month. I'm down two dress sizes, two pants sizes, and one shirt size. :)
  • carimiller7391
    Options
    Wow @jesscoll317 . You are doing awesome.
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    7 lbs last month, not huge but I'm just happy I'm sticking to it. It's been nearly half a year and this is actually getting as hard as it was in the beginning even if I am seeing results.
  • birgitkwood
    Options
    Lost another 12 lbs in July for a total loss of 55 lbs. I'm pretty happy! Half way to goal - yay! But have decided that for the month of August I'm going to slow things down a bit because I feel that maybe I've been losing too rapidly. Also, I need to practice maintenance, because I have never been successful at that in the past. So, for the month of August I have changed my settings to "maintenance" and will try to stay where I'm at right now. Will pick weightloss up again a month from today, 9/1.
  • jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a good July. Only lost 4.6 lbs. I went into maintenance for the long July 4th holiday weekend. Then my exercise really took a nose dive since the temps have been upper 90s and low 100s here in Texas.

I'm hoping to up my game once my kids are back in school and once the weather is nicer.