Ring size changing

Options
theportkey
theportkey Posts: 52 Member
Hi all, I have no idea what my ring size is but they are all changing.
I've lost over 30Lb now which is most amazing for me but although I've noticed over the months that they have been jingling about. .. They are now swimming around.
Yes I have multiple rings and they all mean something special to me so I want to keep them. But realised this morning that they could flop off soon. Actually, I know I'm automatically holding onto the ones on my little fingers. My wedding finger has 3 rings and the stones face down now. My mum's rings do the same.
I'm waffling when I just need advice. Should I try and get them resized?
Do I buy a gadget to make them fit better ?
Hoping to lose another 10Lb so do I just hang on... literally lol
Jen x

Replies

• Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Get them resized...it's best to make sure they fit!
    I got mine resized after 25lb and I've another 10-15 to go, but I was so paranoid about losing them!
  • dkabambe
    dkabambe Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You can buy little plastic inserts very cheaply as a temporary solution. They're not the most attractive solution (though as they're on underside of your finger people won't really notice) but certainly do the job and will keep the rings in place until you hit your goal weight and you can get them resized at that point.

You can also get metal resizer clips which blend into the ring more but are more expensive depending how many rings you're talking about.

Look up "ring reducer" on amazon (or your preferred store) or check your local jewellery shop.
  • theportkey
    theportkey Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks all !!