Roll Call~Monday 8/15/16

manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,912 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,912 Member
    Back to work Monday.

Tumeric. Hmmm. Glad it seems to be helping, hopefully not just the placebo effect. Keep us posted, Bill.

Mike, what a gluttonous orgy! LOL.

Steve, glad you are getting back into the swing of running. Been doing any yakking?

Be OP ;-)
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,282 Member
    Good Morning!

Need to go back to work to rest from the weekend! Sorta been in hot water with the DW, so she had me hopping on home improvement this weekend. It will be OK.

No Lee, it has just been too hot, and too humid to get the kayak out for several weeks now. I am still hoping that as it starts to cool down, I'll have some opportunities this late summer/early fall.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,562 Member
    Back in the saddle today. Plain oatmeal, blueberries and walnuts for breakfast with coffee and skim milk.

Today I'm going to work on my new canoe pole-- a black spruce sapling I got in Maine last week. Picked up a drawknife at a yard sale yesterday. My old pole is cracked and shortened a little from that tough river trip with lots of rocks and not enough water.

How was the boating yesterday, Lee?
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,660 Member
    Good morning.

Don't. Ask. Lee. About. The. Boating.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,679 Member
    Good Morning. Not quite ready for Monday, but we will give it a go. Actually I am never quite ready for Monday, or Tuesday, or Wednesday....
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 7,182 Member
    Good morning gentlemen.

I was doing well food-wise, yesterday, until DW and DGD mixed up a batch of brownies. Ah well, I only had three.
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    Morning Men....2 more weeks until I am "retired"....well somewhat retired, still working from home but the commute is a lot better...Be well all.
  • tenreps
    tenreps Posts: 136 Member
    Another great day men, be well and enjoy.
  • Dudley555
    Dudley555 Posts: 3 Member
    Good morning! First roll call. Move a bunch of stuff to the dump and goodwill today.