ROLL CALL

Options
Please take a moment and introduce yourself to everyone; let us know who you are, what some of your interests are, and what you are looking for.

Replies

• danielstarrett
    Options
    As an Army Veteran, I find myself missing the camaraderie and spirit of being in the military. I also miss being able to wear regular pants (instead of a GP SMALL TENT lol). I am now a single father of two wonderful young men and am in the process of moving into a house (verse apartment), here I intend on starting a major vegetable garden and some miniature fruit trees. I will also be building my workshop so that I can get back into cabinetry and furniture making.

What I am looking for is to find some Veterans who are actively looking to lose weight, as well as become healthier and more fit, not just in weight, but in all aspects of life, such as emotional, spiritual, intellectual... i want to find some good life long friends again who will support myself and everyone else int heir goals as well as come to us when they need the support as well.
  • smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I am an Army veteran looking to get back in shape. I am married to a retired Army First Sergeant and have two great teens. I work full-time and recently returned to college to finish my degree. I also volunteer a lot with Cub Scouts in my community. I need accountability to help me reach my goal weight. Looking for friends that understand and are like minded.