Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,912 Member
    Up and at 'em!

Be OP ;-)
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,562 Member
    Getting an echocardiogram at 8:30. Doc heard a leaky heart murmur and wants to see what's going on.

DS going for a cat scan of his liver later today. Had a transplant 20 years ago, but it's looking like he may some day need another one. Hopefully not, but scary business...
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,282 Member
    Good Morning!

Mike, keeping you and your son in prayer today. Hope your EKG goes well. If there is something, I pray that they see it, and can start dealing with it.

Just ran 2 on the TM this morning. Getting used to the morning exercise again, as opposed to evening.

DW speaking for MADD again tonight to a bunch of convicted drunk drivers. Each time she speaks, it takes a lot out of her, but usually, there is at least one person that lets her know that she made an impact. That makes it worth while. I usually go to help with her computer, drive her there so that she doesn't have to worry about that, etc. Tonight's gig is about an hour's drive from our house.
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,660 Member
    Good morning.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,679 Member
    Good Morning. I turned in my retirement papers yesterday. It takes months to get the pension process moving, so the effective date is 12/1. I was hoping for 11/1. I am ready to go
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    Good morning Men. All is well here but busy.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 7,182 Member
    Good morning gentlemen.

Hope all goes well for you and your DS, Mike. We're still awaiting results from DW's biopsy and it is stressful.

Retirement rocks, Bill.
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,282 Member
    I am envious of you retired guys. My wife retired in 2011 after 32 years of teaching. I've been a bean counter for 35+ years, but for various employers. I just started a new job in April, and I love it. I would like to be retired, I think, but I won't have opportunity to find out for probably another 10 years. I'm 56 now.
  • gregorybald
    gregorybald Posts: 14 Member
    Good morning. Congrats to myallforjcbill turning in retirement paperwork. I retired last spring at 55 years old. I am very pleased to not be working anymore.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,148 Member
    Yup good thoughts here too for you and DS Mike. I am between trips now and just got back from the Oregon Coast . Going to be 100 degrees in PDX the next 3 days or at least close to it. Betting line is for at least 2 of 3 days topping triple digits. OK it is a "dry" heat.
  • tenreps
    tenreps Posts: 136 Member
    Have a great day all, and Mike my prayers are there for your DS.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,562 Member
    thanks all of you.