introduction

Dudley555
Dudley555 Posts: 3 Member
Hello everyone,

my name is Sam and i've been trying to lose weight for almost all my life. i've just hit an all time low and I am looking for a community to join and help me keep on track to get healthy! Some of the things i like doing is computer gaming, eating, and football. I want to try more hiking, cycling, and running. I hope i can encourage you guys as well as you encourage me!

Thanks,

Sam

Replies

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,282 Member
    Sam, welcome! This is a core group of guys that get together every day. Some days there is not much going on, other days, we all provide support and encouragement for one or more of our members. Several of us have become great friends over the years.

We started our little group over at Weight Watcher's. Weight Watcher's has shifted focus, and no longer supports these forum groups. Therefore, we've "jumped ship", and have moved our base of operations to MFP.

We use a "daily roll-call" to stay in touch. Sometimes when there is a more pressing issue that we don't want to get lost, we'll open a new thread. Feel free to join in the roll-call tomorrow.

Best wishes! Welcome!

Steve
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,912 Member
    Welcome Sam!
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,562 Member
    Welcome aboard.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,679 Member
    Welcome Sam!
  • DavidKuhnsSr