Intros

Options
jendish325
jendish325 Posts: 15 Member
Hey all...my name is Jen. I'm 41, 3 kids, 1 hubby, 1 dog, and 1 crazy, hectic, wonderful life. I need to lose 35 lbs and am finding that I am much more of a "group" person, then a "go at it alone" person :smiley: I love food, which is a big problem when you need to lose weight!! I have found some great recipes that I have been trying, with much success so far. Hopefully we can all help, encourage and be there for each other during this journey :smile:

Replies

• Lorilynn_37
    Lorilynn_37 Posts: 87 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    This is awesome! I've never thought about a group.. I've only been active on this app for the last 2 months and have lost some weight..
    I apparently made an account long ago when I was tiny so it thinks I've been a member forever!
    I'm so excited to experience the motivations in a group and see the positive attributes..

Almost forgot! I'm 36 ( till next month ) 5'3 I'm currently 182 and would like to get to my goal of 145... So I need to lose 37 pound.
    Recently started working out every other day at the gym mostly cardio.
  • cccatron
    cccatron Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, name is Chris. Looking for others with same goals! 41, mother of two wonderful active daughters and just want to get back to feeling like I CAN keep up with them. I have always forced myself to keep up but I am loosing drive and know I need to make a change.

Happy to be part of the group!
  • jendish325
    jendish325 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Chris!! So glad you joined us. We are looking forward to supporting, encouraging and just being there for each other. :)
  • FrumMama
    FrumMama Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Chris, I feel like that too! I hate being winded every time I try to play with my kids. I'm 32, mother of three boys and a baby girl, ages 8, 6, 4, and 9 months. Trying to lose about 45 pounds. Glad to be able to join this group :)
  • lamulatta541
    lamulatta541 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I understand you im just like you i will be there to motivate you along the way of you weightloss journey we can do it together