So how did we do this week?

Replies

• fwitsend1277
    fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Sw: 266
    Lw:223
    Cw: 220

To make up for last week 3lb off this week!!!
    And I've met another mini target so I'm under 100kg! 4 more lbs and I'm the lowest weight I can recall being.
  • RunningNeeNee69
    RunningNeeNee69 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Lw:175.8
    Cw:177
    Gained 1.2 pds
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    SW 212
    LW 210
    CW 210

No gain or loss... hormonal time - but I'm doing the sensible thing and eating at maintenance calories! :)
  • shawna_25
    shawna_25 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    LW 163
    CW 160.5
    Lost 2.5 lbs this week. I ate wayyy over my calorie budget 5 days out of 7, but worked my butt off in the gym to redeem myself. I almost can't believe it worked. Learning something new, every step of the way :)
  • kriskrossness
    kriskrossness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Heya dears - I disappeared for like two months or something and I am very sorry about that - but in those two months I only gained three lbs. starting again.
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    Great to have you back @kriskrossness . 3lb in 2 months is great!!
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    SW: 257.8 (Started MFP]
    LW: 225.5
    CW: 223
  • hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    SW: 217
    LW: 183
    CW: 185
    Gained 2 -
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    7 people checked in this week with a total loss of 1.8lbs
  • valerieblaydes
    valerieblaydes Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, but no changes. As usual, I flew to work and my sodium intake tripled, and I mysteriously gained a bunch of weight. I'm staying well under budget, though, most every day another thousand less than the thousand calorie deficit my MFP calculates. This lower back pain tells me it's also about to be that time...maybe by the time I go home, I will have real losses again. Slow and steady wins the race, right?
  • valerieblaydes
    Options
    9ycj9wyq59qw.png

For transparency's sake, that's my Sunday :smile:
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    Glad to hear from you @valerieblaydes the work thing seems really tough on you.
  • valerieblaydes
    Options
    Glad to hear from you @valerieblaydes the work thing seems really tough on you.

@fwitsend It's an interesting job--because it's 7 days a week 12 hours a day, I'm off for three weeks out of every six, and still make twice as much as I ever made cooking 40 hours a week in town. Plus, there's no sitting in traffic every day. I kind of love it--I can roll right out of bed and get dinner in my pajamas, get showered and dressed and go right to work, then go right back to my room. We do have a gym here, but the last couple of hitches I've been too tired to really go use it. Our camp population jumped by 20 or 30 people because we have a big group of divers staying here working on a pipeline under the ocean, and they eat like horses :) But, the result was an extra person added to the night shift, so it's been getting a bit easier. Maybe next hitch I'll start hitting the gym again.