1235»

Replies

• reallifealien
    reallifealien Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    open diary, add me :)
  • LisaVeganBHScNutrition
    Options
    Please add me! I have an open diary (can a bit be a bit embarrassing at times when i eat bad as im studying nutrition hahah).
  • bkind2nmals
    bkind2nmals Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love seeing more vegans on here!! I am struggling trying to lose over 40 pounds so I can start living a healthy life and do more for animals, the planet, and my family. Please add me, anyone, if you are interested. I am a 50-year-old full time working mom of three. I am raising three vegan kids and have been vegetarian since 1986 and vegan for almost 11 years. Even though I am vegan, I love junk food and I like to overeat, so here I am almost 50 pounds overweight. Being 50 doesn't help because my metabolism SUX!!! Anyone out there want to partner up with me and help support each other. This is my second attempt at doing myfitnesspal and I hope to make some connections this time so that I will be more likely to stick to my plan. Accountability, checking in, and peer support is uber important to make this happen, IMO. I just started doing Shaun T's CIZE workout which I LOVE!!!!!
  • Michaelxo444
    Michaelxo444 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm vegan would love new friends I'm back on here again lol