Just a Heads Up

Options
Being a long weekend, it is a busy few days for myself... I REALLY apologize in advance, and i will try my best to log on and check up this whenever I can...but I will really busy til Tuesday and I am really sorry cuz we just started going here... keep trucking and keep counting those cals!!!

I want this to be a quality group and it needs my full attention when I am on! I PROMISE I have some great ideas in store for next week! We will have a blast!

That being said, who has some long weekend plans? I am travelling out of town for tomorrow to get some Fall shopping in and such. Sunday and Monday are BBQ days and family stuff. I will do my dang best to stay under cals. And to get some exercise in!

What are you guys up to?

Replies

• CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I'll be in San Diego, I love it there. really just happy to be out of this heat!
  • Andersonhea
    Andersonhea Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I will be at home cleaning up the yard, getting some planning done for next week and having a consultation about getting a tattoo. I also hope to sleep and relax as well.
  • CathyFullan150
    CathyFullan150 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    We have the aftermath of a hurricane blowing through here tomorrow and Monday so I'm going to be a cleaning machine in my house. Today is just a regular play day! Enjoy the weekend all!
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hope you all enjoyed yourselves and it all done!!! Welcome back!!!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Being a long weekend, it is a busy few days for myself... I REALLY apologize in advance, and i will try my best to log on and check up this whenever I can...but I will really busy til Tuesday and I am really sorry cuz we just started going here... keep trucking and keep counting those cals!!!

I want this to be a quality group and it needs my full attention when I am on! I PROMISE I have some great ideas in store for next week! We will have a blast!

That being said, who has some long weekend plans? I am travelling out of town for tomorrow to get some Fall shopping in and such. Sunday and Monday are BBQ days and family stuff. I will do my dang best to stay under cals. And to get some exercise in!

What are you guys up to?
    I will be in Clearlake over the holiday weekend and will try my best to eat very little!!