All Suggestions Welcome!

Options
KittyInBoots
KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
This section will be for any ideas/thought/concerns any of you might have!

I am open to all ideas. You wanna see something discussed or added to the group, suggest away!

Replies

• Andersonhea
    Andersonhea Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    How do people exercise when life gets in the way so often?
  • CathyFullan150
    CathyFullan150 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    How do people exercise when life gets in the way so often?

For me, I have to force myself to make the time. Whether it's getting up an hour earlier so I can get to the gym, or going to bed later than I planned to take the dog for a long walk. Or squeezing something in around lunch time. My goal is to make exercise the thing that gets in the way of other things!
  • halldahlia
    halldahlia Posts: 11 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    How do you deal with people who openly, boldly, and ACTUALLY (without any form of moral sense) verbally abuse "heavier individuals" not only online, but in public? I seriously didn't know people like this exist. This is ridiculous. The worst part is these aren't even strangers, but people I used to respect.... ridiculous.
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That takes a lot of nerve and arrogance to insult someone in person and online for that matter. I've been a witness and a victim to it myself.

It depends on the situation. What did they say? I got come-backs for many things...lol
  • diannemcal
    diannemcal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Geez I can't even imagine that. I am a big girl but I've never had anybody attack me for it. I guess it has to come down to knowing who you are and not allowing somebody else's opinion to impact you. Clearly the person doing the speaking has a distorted view of themselves if they think it's okay for them to take a shot at someone else without a clue as to what they're going through. You're in a safe zone here. Nobody's going to take a shot at you here. I am sorry that you went through that.