Charge HR Question

Options
breeze_brat
breeze_brat Posts: 65 Member
i bought this one after my one went through the wash and dryer cuz i forgot to take if off my capris (it still works but didnt know that when i ordered the charge). my question is how often do you charge yours? i am finding i need to charge every day and the website says it holds charge for about 5 days. this is my 3rd (well 4th after fitbit sent a replacement zip) and i am getting discouraged to be honest. the little cheapo i had for several years never gave me a bit of trouble like the fitbits i have had

Replies

• NancyN795
    NancyN795 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    I think mine might make it 3 days without charging, but I usually charge it every day or two, so that I can do it when it is convenient, rather than when I have to.
  • Owlfan88
    Owlfan88 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I charge mine every day when I shower, since I have to take it off then anyway. Then every 10-15 days, I give it a bit longer charge, maybe an extra half hour. This way, I never get a low battery warning.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    About every fourth night. By then it's in the 15-25% range and will likely die in the middle of the following day.
  • breeze_brat
    breeze_brat Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    thanks Nancy, Owifan and malibu!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Owlfan88 wrote: »
    I charge mine every day when I shower, since I have to take it off then anyway. Then every 10-15 days, I give it a bit longer charge, maybe an extra half hour. This way, I never get a low battery warning.

This is what i do too, but i have the Alta. Or i plug it into the computer to charge while I'm internetting.

From what I've read, the amount of time fitbits hold a charge is really random. For some people with the same device, it might last a couple days, for others it'll last 5 or 6.

• louise5779
    louise5779 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I normally get 3 to 4 days just out of mine. I charge it over night on the forth night. I find the battery dies quicker the more silent alarms I set. I don't have the wrist flick display on, and it's set to all day sync. I have heard but turning all day sync off you can get to the optimum 5 day.
  • thegirlinbldg8
    thegirlinbldg8 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have to charge mine every other day, but got in the habit of charging it when I shower. I sync it constantly and have it do the little tell time when I flick my wrist. That feature alone I think uses up a chunk of battery life.