What mini goal are you working towards?

am_change
am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
I have a few weight ones that should help motivate me to shift the next few pounds. 1 more pound gets me to a round 40 lost so far and 3lbs gets me to 3stone lost. 5 lbs gets me under 200 and 6 gets me to under a different stone on the scales. So I'm hoping to achieve all of these in the next few weeks.

I'd like some ideas for mini goals which aren't weight related too so please share yours so we can help each other.

We can do this mamas. You're all going great!xx

Replies

• lesleykc
    lesleykc Posts: 25 Member
    My mini goal for the next month or so is to avoid my afternoon sugar hunt and replace that snack with something healthy. I find being just 2 weeks post partum right now that I'm more concerned about getting food into me (if I have an appetite at all, but that's another issue) rather than the healthiest choice I can make.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,267 Member
    edited September 2016
    My mini goal is to lose 5 lbs in 5 weeks. I need to lose 20 total to get back to my pre-preg weight but I'll start slow.
    I guess if you wanted to talk "non weight related" I could say getting back to eating healthier and avoiding all the late night snacking with the hubs

I just started exercising again today so I'm very motivated right now :)
    Good luck with your mini goals ladies!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    I met most of those whoop whoop.

I'm nearly at pre pregnancy weight which is my next goal. I took my wedding and engagement rings off at about 6 months pregnant.But I still can't get them back on comfortably and heard a horror story when I was younger of someone nearly having their finger amputated cos of tight rings so am waiting til they slide on more than are pushed on. Anyone else take their rings off?

Another mini goal is to get a skirt I'm wearing at the moment which I fit in half zipped up (shh! Can't afford new clothes) zipped all the way up xx