Options
rumswood
rumswood Posts: 120 Member
Say something about yourself here?

Replies

• rumswood
    Options
    My name is Nicolette and I am from Southern Illinois. I'm 34 and I have 6 kids. 14,12,7,2&16 month old twins. I'm I'm a stay at home mom and I am busy all the time, lol.
    I am a Jillian junkie. My starting weight was 198. I I am on my way to 130-135. Right now I am am 155, so I still have a ways to go but even when I get there, I'm not going to stop. I'm on a mission to get my body back.
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a mother of two (now 2 and 4). I started buying Jillian DVDs 4 years ago... Now have an almost complete collection love the time frame of her workouts and that I sweat like crazy. I topped off at/over (?) 200 lbswhen pregnant and have used Jillian ever since I could start exercising after. Down to 130 lbs (was at 122 last summer-aiming to get back there and stay around there ) am 5'2", 34years old. I have done body revolution and body shred twice .I love the split of push/pull days on these programs and have started upping my weights to try and see more definition (particularly in the abs where I am still lacking ). My downfalls chocolate and coffee (they go hand in hand). I did the original programs as set up and now when I do them I repeat 2-3 times each set rather than 4 x, I sometimes swap the cardio days for other DVDs or yoga as I would go insane doing the same DVDs so many times ... I actually never though it would happen but when I push really hard on those push /pull days I actually look forward to being able to still workout and yet only have cardio ... Happy sweating ladies
  • Cheriels82
    Options
    Thanks for creating the group, when I started my Jillian adventures I had a partner in crime (my little sister) she was doing great by the DVDs to until she up and left to India and her weights et al got left behind. Think she lost her mojo and hasn't picked up where she left off lol so I welcome the push!
  • thejadegirl
    thejadegirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and a stay at home mom to two boys, almost 1 and 2.5

I'm 5'2" and was 120 before my first pregnancy, went up to 160 while pregnant, got back to prepregnancy weight, got pregnant again, back to my pregnant 160 - now almost a year after having my little guy I started on body revolution at 132. I've lost about 4 pounds so far! Hoping to get back to my normal 120, but this time with a little muscle behind it!
  • MarissaBlevins220
    MarissaBlevins220 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited I found this group!!! :#
    I'm 28, married, and have a 4 month old. I just finished week 2 and am already feeling great about the program, it's challenging but not too overwhelming!
    Anyone please feel free to add me!
  • rumswood
    Options
    I'm glad to see you guys have introduced yourselves some. ☺
    I look forward to this journey with you guys!
  • iwillrise420
    iwillrise420 Posts: 6 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jessie and I am starting the program tonight. I have 2 kids with my high school sweetheart <3

I've had a really hard time losing weight since I had my daughter so I'm really looking forward to this program!! What is everyone logging it under though? I was thinking circuit training?
  • Cheriels82
    Options
    Yup circuit training here too.
    Welcome !! Happy sweating !
  • thejadegirl
    thejadegirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I log it as general circuit training. So glad to have a lot of moms in this group!
  • MarissaBlevins220
    Options
    @iwillrise420 Welcome to the party! :#
  • 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Good morning! My name is Tiffanie and I'm not starting over but I'm continuing today on my weight loss journey. I need to lose about 30 to forty pounds of mostly fat since I already have a muscular build. I used JM back in 2012 along with running and lost lots of inches and then I got pregnant with baby #3. So....baby is now 2 1/2 years old and I need to lose the remainder of this baby weight...I've tried to start BR a couple of times and just didn't stick to it but this time I plan to go all the way, come hell or high water! By September I'll be ready for skinny jeans and cute tops! Although...I live in Florida so I know it's still gonna be beach weather!
    I'm looking for accountability so I plan to log in daily or at least weekly with a recap of my progress. I'm looking for friends too with the same goals. I don't weigh myself since the scale was driving my nuts so today I will be trying on clothes and taking pictures. I might repeat pictures weekly just to do something to keep me on track.
  • harmonikki
    harmonikki Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just turned 33, have a 13 y/o daughter and I am a special education teachers aide. I've started Body Revolution a few times but never made it past the first month... Over the past 2 years I have gained an additional 40 lbs on top of the 60-70 lbs I already had to loose. Just under 3 weeks ago, my hubby and I said enough is enough and hit our weight loss journey full force. We have eliminated all crap from our diet (with the exception of an occasional cheat meal) and I'm amazed at how easy it's been this go around. No cravings which is Awesome! So far I am down almost 6lbs, and hubby is down 9. I have been walking and doing a few things for excersise and decided to jump back on JM BR today. I'm not sure if I'll do it every day to start, but at least every other, as well as walking/running 2 miles every day. I'm so excited with were my journey has already taken me, and I am more motivated than ever to not give up!
  • MarissaBlevins220
    Options
    Awesome! Glad you found us @harmonikki ! Keep us posted in the daily check in, it's always nice to hear from everyone to stay motivated!
  • 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Welcome @harmonikki! Looking forward to seeing your progress!
  • jsmith0724
    jsmith0724 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Jen. I'm starting Body Revolution today... Just completed workout #1! It's been sitting in my closet for years but I never made it past phase 1. I have a 6 month old and am trying to lose the baby weight. I think the accountability of this group will help me stay on track!
  • MarissaBlevins220
    Options
    @jsmith0724 I have a 6 month old also! I completed body revolution a few weeks back but I still like to check in with everyone even though I'm now working on a different program! Just hang in there, I lost 15lbs with Body Revolution, with a total of 51 lbs lost since aftee having my son. it felt so good to complete it. It was the 1st program I've ever actually stuck with. Checking in and seeing everyone else's progress and daily workouts really helped me stay motivated and hold myself accountable. You got this!
  • Ottawa_Gal
    Ottawa_Gal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started this program 2 days ago. A friend and I are both doing to help keep each other accountable. :-) I'm not sure I can follow the diet though... I'm hoping I'll still see progress anyway?

I find it motivating to see how well you guys have done on this program!
  • kenzienal
    kenzienal Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hopefully this group hasnt gone inactive!

I am Kenzie and I have just started JMBR this week. Really hoping to lose some inches around my waist, and feel a little better about myself this summer.
  • diablo277
    diablo277 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing kenzienal! I just started JMBR today :) How far along are you
    ?
  • mollsrubes
    mollsrubes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone still here?! I'm starting body revolution on Monday. I'd love some company! :)