September Start Up!

Options
September 1st!!!

Even though we have already been our paths to weight loss, the first of a month is a great refresher! Here is where you can post your beginning weight - if you are comfortable with it! If not, you can just post if you've lost such and such pounds so far, just starting out, and if you have a goal weight for the month!

There will be a weekly check in thread, where you can either post the weight - even if it is a gain, that is ok - no one will judge! or just say if you've lost a pound or whatever. Since everyone weighs in on different days - I myself am usually a Wednesday but I have been weighing more frequently to see how close I am to 199, lol... so I think we'll just have the range be like Sept 6-10th for the first week since this weekend is a long weekend.

My starting weight for today is 207.6
I hope to lose 8 pounds this month and hit 199. Heck I'll take 199.8 ... LOL

Replies

• typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    My starting weight with MFP was 257.8, I am 220.5 with my weigh in tomorrow.
  • Andersonhea
    Andersonhea Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 201.8 lbs. I was 198.0 this morning. I hope to lose 5lbs this month.
  • cschof18
    cschof18 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 325.. Just started this week and I'm down to 319 :)
  • cassieodriscoll
    Options
    My starting weight on 01.09.16 is 68.2 kg. I hope to loose 0.5-1kg a week so by Sept 29th I will be between 64.2-68.2kg... fingers crossed good luck everyone
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    SW: 218
  • CathyFullan150
    CathyFullan150 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all - everyone has been so successful!

My SW was 286, and I'm now at 277, with Monday as my weigh-in day! I'm hoping to lose 10 pounds during September!
  • halldahlia
    halldahlia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I hope to lose 6 pounds by the end of the month.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I hope to lose 3lbs, I think that is realistic and requires dedication
  • mystang2000
    mystang2000 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My weight about a month before joining MFP was 257. My weight this morning was 227. I would like to have another 37 off by the end of the year.
  • sheenasamdog681
    sheenasamdog681 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 14. 3 lbs this week. Want to remove 1lb each week would be lovely to lose 5 lbs by my husbands birthday in October. Watch this space!
  • diannemcal
    diannemcal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You starting weight was 255 ... I am at 234.
  • Steph2285
    Steph2285 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My start weight was 165. I weighed in this morning at 160.8. I hope to lose a total of 10lbs this month (2lbs/week). I keep losing during the week doing really well with eating & exercising, but then it (mostly) comes back after the weekends and I'm practically starting over every week
  • WalkingQueen1979
    WalkingQueen1979 Posts: 119 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi all I want to be 180 by months end bc I'm going to try to finish the Jimmy fund walk. I started at 225 in may of this year I am currently 187 my goal weight is 140-150
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    September 1st!!!

Even though we have already been our paths to weight loss, the first of a month is a great refresher! Here is where you can post your beginning weight - if you are comfortable with it! If not, you can just post if you've lost such and such pounds so far, just starting out, and if you have a goal weight for the month!

There will be a weekly check in thread, where you can either post the weight - even if it is a gain, that is ok - no one will judge! or just say if you've lost a pound or whatever. Since everyone weighs in on different days - I myself am usually a Wednesday but I have been weighing more frequently to see how close I am to 199, lol... so I think we'll just have the range be like Sept 6-10th for the first week since this weekend is a long weekend.

My starting weight for today is 207.6
    I hope to lose 8 pounds this month and hit 199. Heck I'll take 199.8 ... LOL

My starting weight is 230lbs. I started at 280lbs 1 year ago. I am a monthly loser not a weekly loser so I am trying to figure out how to lose weekly still. On average I lose 2-5lbs some months. I will be lucky if I maintain my 230lbs. But I want to lose 1.5-2lbs a week to take off 6-8lbs this month!! That is if I figure out the eating. I think I just have to eat less than what I've been eating! But losing something is better than nothing. It tool me 7 months to get out of the 240's and five months to get out of the 230's!! Slowly but surely!!
  • 003julie
    003julie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 161lb, im currently 153.5lb. Really pleased im under the 11st mark (154lb) its been a while, im only just under so need to keep it going. I tend to yo yo