Which Beachbody Challenge are people doing?

Options
chun_li_26
chun_li_26 Posts: 3 Member
I'm starting the PiYo one, and hopefully going to follow doing the food bit too. :)
What are people doing? And are you also adjusting to the food element?

Replies

• Liz890
    Liz890 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Insanity ... day 2 complete
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I know there hasn't been much posting going on in this group but I decided to join anyways to see if I can change that around. Today is day 3 of INSANITY. Would like to work through this with some others.
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Leaving group.
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Just found the group. Im doing Country Heat along with a little weight lifting. Im on day 17 now and having a blast
  • fatmack528
    fatmack528 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello everyone just found the group, im doing 22 min hard corps just starting week 3
  • camola0
    camola0 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, i am just starting my insanity challenge.. anyone else doing it? :)
  • julie3461
    julie3461 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    50extra wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I know there hasn't been much posting going on in this group but I decided to join anyways to see if I can change that around. Today is day 3 of INSANITY. Would like to work through this with some others.
    Don't give up. Week 3 is when it gets easier. Insanity changed my life; I wish I never would have stopped doing it.
  • julie3461
    julie3461 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm doing p90x. Years ago I completed Insanity 3 times and partially completed it enough to add up to another 3 times. I've gained a lot of weight, 50 pounds to be exact :rage: . I have tried Insanity again, and I just do not have the energy or motivation to do it. I'm starting with some easy like p90x; I say easy because compared to a heavy cardio routine it is easier/manageable for me. Today is day 1. I'd like to lost 40 lbs, but I think a more realistic number is 12 lbs- 24 lbs (12weeks at 2 pounds a week). I'll honestly be disappointed if I only lose 12. I am only using the bands; purely because the cost of weights is insane. I will not be using the pull up bar either.