Sign-ins, September 10

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    It's Saturday, September 10:
    You are all such great people and fellow travelers on the journey. Here is a moment to clarify something. To be in the Winner's Circle at the end of the month, you must complete all of these 4 requirements:
    !) report in every day or at least every 3 days with a report for all 3 days
    2) Track intake and output each day
    3) Do at least 20 minute per day of intentional activity (you define that activity)
    4) Keep your daily caloric intake below your designated limit.
    There are 3 pass days allowed each month
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    If you don't qualify for the Winner's Circle, we invite you to stay in the group and keep working with us to keep accountable. Ok?
    Now, be safe out there!
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Shoot, now I get it. I think I've messed up because I've had a day or two where I appear over BUT I typically don't log my strength training/calisthenics exercises - well I actually log them as a 1 calorie burn. I'm doing a Squat Circuit + Thigh + Plank + Push-Up Challenge and trust me, I'm burning a lot more than 1 calorie a day!

It's all good though. Hopefully @RangerRickL will coordinate this challenge again next month!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Ok today is my last day at work it's a little terrifying to think the job I have been at for 25 years is over with as of today. Come Monday I start I new chapter in my life oh well everyone should do something new before they turn 50. LOL I exercised and added some core exercises. I don't want to look like I'm turning 50 :p Til later
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    83 minutes + 30 Day Challenges

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No-ish, LOL!

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    @MiamiSeoul I noticed and correct me if I'm doing it wrong but I don't see where my strength training log ins tally calorie burn at all! Not sure what I'm doing wrong...

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep a 4 mile walk / jog that takes me an hour, 20 minutes elliptical and 20 minutes strength training
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep
    3) Do at least 20 minute per day of intentional activity (you define that activity)

Hahaha I have to say I laughed at number 2 (haha, number 2)... Because for a moment I didn't realize output was exercise!! Hope I'm logging correctly - bwahahahaha logging, I can't help it now!!!

As part of another challenge had to meditate for 15 minutes so I did it near the lake - watching the sunset, very relaxing.

8u4ab9hwq6mm.jpeg
  • fearlessinmy3rdact
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 120 minutes strength training, 70 minute walk, and 30 minutes Pilates
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
  • fearlessinmy3rdact
    Options
    Ok today is my last day at work it's a little terrifying to think the job I have been at for 25 years is over with as of today. Come Monday I start I new chapter in my life oh well everyone should do something new before they turn 50. LOL I exercised and added some core exercises. I don't want to look like I'm turning 50 :p Til later

Good luck on writing the new chapter of your life...here's to brave new adventures!!!

• fearlessinmy3rdact
    Options
    @MiamiSeoul I noticed and correct me if I'm doing it wrong but I don't see where my strength training log ins tally calorie burn at all! Not sure what I'm doing wrong...

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep a 4 mile walk / jog that takes me an hour, 20 minutes elliptical and 20 minutes strength training
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep

Hahaha I have to say I laughed at number 2 (haha, number 2)... Because for a moment I didn't realize output was exercise!! Hope I'm logging correctly - bwahahahaha logging, I can't help it now!!!

As part of another challenge had to meditate for 15 minutes so I did it near the lake - watching the sunset, very relaxing.

8u4ab9hwq6mm.jpeg

Ahhhhh...lake looks soooo peaceful!!

• jtkatch
    jtkatch Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yup ( cardio 1h20min treadmill)

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yup (under)

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?yup (again every nut! I think I should get rid of the nuts!!)
  • sherrirollins4
    sherrirollins4 Posts: 122 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Walked for 49 minutes around the hospital where I work. 9,913 steps!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes! I am a fan of Nathan's Franks on a low carb tortilla.
    Did I track everything I ate? Yes! Even on football Saturday! Go Tigers!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    iz7nuu5gahoa.jpg
    Since y'all are very pet friendly, here are two of my pets.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    That's a photo of my oldest son, Adam on the black & white pinto, Dixie. I'm riding Shae, the brown & white pinto.
    My Saturday report: Today was a major outside chore day with lots of landscaping. Exercise is ok.
    Tracking was ok.
    Calories: ok
    Also enjoyed being with my very active 8 year old grandson, Evan. He is a delight
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    You all are working out like crazy this weekend. Great job! Love the pics :)

@2020pinktogo - I wish you the best on your new chapter. Good for you for making a huge change in your life. Just look at what you can do!

Worked a long day today which could have easily turned in to eating a bunch of junk at the hospital and no workout. I didn't want to mess up my streak though, so that did NOT happen. Another long day tomorrow and not gonna let it get me tomorrow either.
    NSV- My husband decided to get pizza tonight for himself and the kids. I ate my dinner while he went out to get the pizza and I am in here typing while they eat. I don't like cold pizza (love it hot though....) so in a few minutes when I go back out there, I will be able to pass it up!

Exercise- Yes, walked 60 minutes after work
    Calories- Yes, so happy that I did it!
    Track- Yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES -- 2-hr gym workout stationary bike and treadmill -- 1025 cals
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    9/10 yes/yes/yes
    Thanks for all the well wishes!! :)
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    iz7nuu5gahoa.jpg
    Since y'all are very pet friendly, here are two of my pets.

Gorgeous! You can tell they are loved - beautiful!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    @Intrinsicat I understand MFP doesn't give #s for strength training because of the discrepancies from individual to individual; however, these exercises can be logged as Calisthenics and MFP does provide #s for that.

I track my Squat Circuit + Thigh + Plank + Push-Up Challenges as a one calorie burn but I know I could track it differently.
  • bexsh13
    bexsh13 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Pass day 2 :#
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Im not sure as I didn't log anything
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Nope
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes