New to the group!

Options
Erilynn93
Erilynn93 Posts: 256 Member
Hello everyone! I'm not sure if this group is really still active since it has been 2 weeks since anyone has posted but I've joined anyway!

I got engaged on July 27th at 214lbs and I'm planning on getting married on October 20th, 2017 at about 140 lbs!

What are you goals?

Replies

• SRockd
    SRockd Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    My goal is to look flawless in my wedding dress for my 2018 wedding. I want to lose 96 pounds and be able to maintain it until then. Feel free to add me. Need support and accountability.
  • hayemitch
    hayemitch Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I just got engaged and we're looking at an August 2017 wedding! I weight 204 and would really love to get down to 170, but realistically maybe 180 (about the weight I was when I met my fiance 3 years ago!)
  • ashtree42
    ashtree42 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey! I got engaged last May and we're getting married in May 2017. My starting weight was 188, I'm now down to 178. I don't really have a fixed number goal, maybe about 160ish. I'm about 5'8. I've been trying to do freeweights a couple times a week so that I don't lose too much muscle.
    Finding it hard not to eat comfort food with all the wedding planning stresses. But I start dress shopping in 2 weeks, and that is a great motivator!