Relive.cc

Options
CincyNeid
CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
I was watching the weekly show from GCN Don't judge me, and they mentioned a website called Relive.cc

So I decided to try it out. Basically it pulls your data from Strava and gives you an animated fly by with some interesting stats and pictures .....

This is mine from my 49ish mile ride yesterday.
https://www.relive.cc/view/712659288

I'm half way embarrassed about my average speed but i meet up with a group of non cyclist to do a "Love The Cov" [Covington, Kentucky, USA] ride and it killed my average speed ... Still a pretty cool site.

Replies

• ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Hey, I love GCN!
  • CincyNeid
    Options
    I do as well. I find the entertaining and good information... I also watch GMBN....
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I like GCN. Their yoga videos are pretty pretty funny.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    That's really cool!

I just signed up. I was hoping to get a movie for my Cascade River Road ride, but no dice, they can only make movies going forward after you sign up, not from historical data before. I'll have to go out and do some more cool rides then.

PS - Nice max power by the way. 2 HP!
  • CincyNeid
    Options
    That's really cool!

I just signed up. I was hoping to get a movie for my Cascade River Road ride, but no dice, they can only make movies going forward after you sign up, not from historical data before. I'll have to go out and do some more cool rides then.

PS - Nice max power by the way. 2 HP!

There are a few groups that do slow rides here in town. And I wanted to get a video of the group I rode with yesterday and I had to get up ahead of them, so I snaked through the group and when I got to the group leader I just took off in a dead sprint. That happened right on a walkway by the Ohio river. I got in a little trouble by the Cincinnati Police over that sprint. They "allow" people to ride on that walkway but not at 25+ mph LOL.... I'm 1/2 tempted to turn that section in to a Strava Segment and start blowing it up with cyclist ....