Let's Go!

Options
This is exactly what goal I set for my workouts! 3 a week...any more is a bonus!!!!

Replies

• Athena_fit
    Athena_fit Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Woop woop! That's awesome :) !
    I got 2 out of 50 done!
    Let's do this :smile:
  • Kaydence5
    Kaydence5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Athena_fit wrote: »
    Woop woop! That's awesome :) !
    I got 2 out of 50 done!
    Let's do this :smile:

• Kaydence5
    Options
    One down!!!! Swimming and house/yard work..... starting easy don't want to get burned out!
  • britters522
    britters522 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I plan to do an workout dvd tonight, I'll let you guys know how it goes! Anyone else working out today?
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm in, just did a Zumba workout on my Xbox...3 workouts a week is the goal I set for myself also
  • Athena_fit
    Options
    Hope you all had great workouts!
    I'm at 3 spinning class already this week!
    Lets keep it going!
  • britters522
    Options
    You're killin it Athena_fit!!! I just finished a 21 day fix workout. I thought I was gunna die about 7 minutes in but I took a break and got back in it and finished the workout and I actually ended up enjoying it!!! 2 more workouts to go for the week!
  • Kaydence5
    edited September 2016
    Options
    It's a beautiful day here in Ohio! I think a bike ride will be my workout today! So 2/50 :smiley:
  • britters522
    Options
    How was the bike ride Kaydence5? I did about 20 minutes of walking yesterday. It was nice! It was during work and I was kind of worried that it would be too hot and I'd come back to the office a little stinky but the weather was beautiful and I really enjoyed it! I think I'll do it again today. I also plan to do another workout video at home tonight. I'll let you guys know how it goes!
  • Athena_fit
    Options
    Beautifull day here in Montreal! Will add a walk to my lunch hour! Hope you are all doing awesome :) have a good workout tonight britters522!
  • 2jayjaysmom
    Options
    did a 15 walk so far today, more to come after work....Wasnt able to workout last night a storm came through and knocked out the power until about 10PM
  • britters522
    Options
    I didn't get to go for my walk at lunch today but I did 30 minutes on my gazelle when I got home. It went by pretty fast, I just set it up in front of the tv and worked out while my hubby made dinner.

Hope the storm wasn't too bad 2jayjaysmom! How was your after work workout?

How was your walk @ lunch Athena_fit?
  • Athena_fit
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Good job on getting 30 mins in ! My walk was short but lovely...it was the first of colder temperature here... I LOVE IT!

I'm going out of town this week-end, i'll try to squeez in a spinning class before leaving tomorrow night!

I hope you all have a lovely evening!
  • 2jayjaysmom
    Options
    Well I didnt get much done yesterday after work but I made up for it today...took my now 13 year older shopping for her birthday; and I walked for 180 minutes..Got in 9168 steps today, that equals 3.6 miles....

britters522 I didnt have any damage from the storm, hip hip hooray
  • britters522
    Options
    That's good to hear 2jayjaysmom! And awesome job getting all those steps in today!

I did about 25-30 minutes of walking today. I tried to walk faster than I did a couple days ago and I worked up a little bit of a sweat and felt it in my legs. I was proud of myself! I think one thing I like about walking is once you start you can't really quit lol You have to get to where you need to go! Hope everyone had a happy Friday!
  • 2jayjaysmom
    Options
    Just completed 2 areobic workouts on the Wii for a total of 1 hour... I did ExerBeat and My Fitness Coach and let me tell you I am ready for a shower and bed...but i'm going to check out the Jillian Michaels workout to see if and when I want to try that one...Today was the first time doing the fitness coach
  • britters522
    Options
    I miss working out on the Wii. I only had Wii fit but it was always fun. Last night I did the same 21 day fix workout that I did last week and I'm already noticing a difference in my endurance. I've got a long way to go but I definitely wasn't on the verge of death like I was last week. I realllllllly didn't feel like working out last night so I'm proud that I did. I think I'll try to keep up with the 21 day fix workouts. They're challenging without being too intense and I can always modify when I need to. Today will be an upper body workout which I had a peek at yesterday and I'm excited about it! Hope everyone's week is going well so far!!!
  • Athena_fit
    Options
    How was your upper body workout britters522?
    How is everybody's week so far?

I'm late on my workout schedule due to a cold! Need to get back to it ASAP!
  • britters522
    Options
    I got lazy and didn't do the workout last night. I planned on doing it this morning before work and asked the hubby to wake me up when he wakes up so I can get it done. Of course he has no recollection of that conversation ahahha so as soon as I get home I'm gunna do it. I think the key for me is to knock it out before I get settled in lol I'll let you know how it is in about 6 hours!

Hope you get better soon Athena_fit!
  • britters522
    Options
    Forgot to come back and update after my workout yesterday but the upper body workout was great! I've noticed over the last few days that I'm already a bit stronger than I was two weeks ago and I'm able to do more jumping and cardio activities than I was before. I didn't realize how quick I'd be able to notice a difference in my ability, it's exciting! I'm supposed to do a lower body workout today, if not I'll do it tomorrow. I don't want to overdo it and get burnt out too quickly by going from 0 to 100. So far this week I have two workouts down. How's everyone else doing this week?