Looking for friends

Options
Hello!

I'm just getting back to all this and I'm looking for some friends that will help support and provide tips on what is working for them and I will do the same.
I gave birth to twin boys 2 months ago and already have a 12 year old boy and a 9 year old girl.

Thank you in advance for the add!

Replies

• 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Me too and wow congratulations on the twins!
  • lesleykc
    lesleykc Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be having a baby in about a week and will be looking for some friends to help keep me going too!!
  • FitGirlNai
    FitGirlNai Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on in so long I forgot how to add people. Go ahead and add me. I need some motivators too. I just had a baby a week ago but I'm ready to at least start out slow.
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I just gave birth a week ago, feel free to add me!
  • starbeck33
    starbeck33 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this group and looking for MFP friends too. I'm one year postpartum but still struggling with those last 10-15 lbs and also ppd/OCD since my traumatic birth.
  • Goldie14
    Goldie14 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Goldie, I have 5 children, my lg is almost 7months and I'm trying really hard to lose baby weight and looking for support and motivation. Im vegetarian and walk at least 4 miles every day. My struggle is food I love it so much and I worry that as the weather changes my walks will get more difficult. Feel free to add me to inspire me with food or exercise tips or even sleeping tips be great as my lg still wakes 4-6 times a night
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Add me!! I have a 5 month old and I'm in week three of getting back to exercise and eating right.
    Congrats on the twins!!