Hello!

Options
ctinbc
ctinbc Posts: 1 Member
Hi there, just joined the group today so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm on the other side of 50 now, have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. I did manage to lose 30 lbs with WW a couple of years ago but it has all come back. So I am starting this journey yet again and hoping that by becoming involved with this group, it'll help keep me motivated. Exercise hurts but I am committing to the treadmill once a week to start and we'll see where it goes from there. Anyway, just stopped by to say hi and look forward to getting to know you all :)

Replies

• ktolley39
    ktolley39 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi...Welcome...I just joined also. i totally understand when you say exercise hurts. Hitting the treadmill once a week is a good start. Keep it up.
  • e9196tep
    e9196tep Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    What a coincidence. I lost weight with WW but I stopped losing. I lost another 20lbs here but now I'm doing a cross reference/calculation with WW again. I stopped losing here too. Gained 10 back and I'm freaking out. Gotta keep that scale going down not up!
  • lizandrashaw
    lizandrashaw Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Just keep doing something. If you can get into a pool, it's much easier on the joints and muscles.