Monday Melting Pot...

Options
If you are reading this you are back and ready to go from weekend!!!

Post anything you want about your weekend each week here.

Replies

• Andersonhea
    Andersonhea Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I managed to stay undercontrol at my son's birthday party. Our family always has the weirdiest/inappropriate conversations at gatherings. Logging accuracy was/is a September goal but I am feeling overwhelmed with everything I have to do and am losing focus and haven't done it for 3 days.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Food wise I think the weekend was good.
    Otherwise ohhh man it was everything I wanted... lol:)
  • Andersonhea
    Options
    At the end of the day Friday I was feeling great and by Sunday night I was exhausted and miserable. I spent some time researching autoimmune diseases. I think it is time to see my Dr. again. Up 2 pounds again this morning.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I had another good weekend. Now that my schedule is what's considered normal, I have been having some fun. Hopefully that continues. Also something funny, last night I went out to dinner and I wasn't hungry really...so I just ordered chips and salsa. This was at a really good steakhouse too, lol. I think the waitress thought I was odd, but I was happy with my choice! Yum
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My weekend was not good eating wise. Something about this cold weather makes me just want warm food in large portions. I just want to eattt lol!

• KittyInBoots
    Options
    At the end of the day Friday I was feeling great and by Sunday night I was exhausted and miserable. I spent some time researching autoimmune diseases. I think it is time to see my Dr. again. Up 2 pounds again this morning.

I hope everything is good with you and nothing serious.
  • KittyInBoots
    Options
    I had another good weekend. Now that my schedule is what's considered normal, I have been having some fun. Hopefully that continues. Also something funny, last night I went out to dinner and I wasn't hungry really...so I just ordered chips and salsa. This was at a really good steakhouse too, lol. I think the waitress thought I was odd, but I was happy with my choice! Yum

Ha! Sometimes those "appetizers" are massive portions and almost a meal in itself!!!
  • KittyInBoots
    Options
    Overate this weekend. Bouncing back this week. How was everyones' weekend?
  • Andersonhea
    Options
    Went out for supper with my family yesterday. Tried not to go too overboard but it is hard when you eat out. I did a 5K cancer fundraiser walk with several co-workers on Saturday morning. It was a beautiful day. As a follow up to my post last week I do have an appointment with my Dr. in November to get my thyroid levels checked again.
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Went out for supper with my family yesterday. Tried not to go too overboard but it is hard when you eat out. I did a 5K cancer fundraiser walk with several co-workers on Saturday morning. It was a beautiful day. As a follow up to my post last week I do have an appointment with my Dr. in November to get my thyroid levels checked again.

Great job with the 5K!! I hope your thyroid levels are okay. I remember I had hypothyroidism but doctor said I was okay but I do t get my periods anymore because hyperprolactinemia so I have to call the doctor whenever they don't come for medroxyprogesterone.
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options

It was fine didn't go out of the ordinary except had pizza 2 slivers of it but managed to stay way way under cals. It only came out to be 1000 cals for the day.
  • KittyInBoots
    Options

It was weird cuz they said Sat was the rainiest day and yet it turned out Friday was! Sat was just overcast and wet here. Glad you did the walk and completed it! You should be proud of that!