Sign-ins, September 27

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    uj9flb4w0iba.jpg

I was thinking about how often we look to some outside opinion/reflection as if it was a true picture of ourselves. Don't let your view of you be chosen by someone else. Not by the scale nor by some crazy vain opinion of beauty. Rejoice in who you are. You are the whole world to someone who loves you. Choose to believe their opinion of you!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I thought how funny of you to bring up more or less be true to yourself. New job has a dress code of dress shoes only no sneakers. Well Day one I did what all the others did and I wore heels. Day 2 I said I am petite and I don't care and wore my mary janes and today I am going for the gusto and wearing the red mary janes. It goes with my outfit. LOL ;)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    9/27 exercised bright and early this morning So yep/yep/yep
  • fearlessinmy3rdact
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.. 30 minute Barre class, 45 minute Cardio Drumming class, 30 minute Tabata class, and 90 minutes strength training.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • jtkatch
    jtkatch Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    September 27, 2016

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes (elliptical 50min)

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?yes
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes tooth pain gone feel more myself but battling a mid season cold. Lots of sleep and Zicam but I did do 25 mins stair master, 25 minutes strength and two hours in the ring walking horses

Love the daily mssage today @RangerRickL !!

• RangerRickL
    Options
    Suddenly it's fall here in the Chicago metro area. The hay is in the barn and we are ready for the winter. We bale about 3,000 bales of horse hay each year. I only keep 350 bales for my 3 horses. The rest goes to the equine assisted activities and therapies program. It's like the one that @Intrincat volunteers at.
    My exercise today was oh so productive: lifted mountains of logs and carried them to burn piles. I felt great when was done, but boy did I stink from sweat and smoke.
    Calories: ok
    Tracking: just fine.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I am taking my first pass. This cold is kicking my butt. I didn't exercise and I ate past my calories. Hopefully, today will be better.