October 1 sign-ins

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    p62tgh89kenf.jpg
    Welcome to the UAC!
    This is a challenge to do the right things to be fit for life. Choose your calorie limit and stay under it; Choose your daily activity, but it needs to burn calories for at least 20 minutes per day; Track your water and food intake.
    In addition, be sociable and share your journey with the UAC team.
    We'll work to support you and each other.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
  • milesaway61
    milesaway61 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Rest day, so I did a 26 minute low impact cardio routine, and some stretching.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I am having a heck of a time with my computer lately and it seems to be I am in the path of a new cell tower and a big commercial business and when they are doing their downloads at warp speed i can't get online. It should be fixed soon we shall see.

I already exercised so we shall see if I do well with the rest
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    174 minutes in two long, slow walks + 15 minutes new 30 Day Chest/Back/Wall Sit & Sun Salutation Challenges

Proud that I didn't eat my sadness today after I learned that a dear, lifetime family friend lost her battle with cancer this morning. I will miss her super sweet, southern charm and her way of getting to & making a point with such ladylike finesse it would make your head spin. She never complained, not once, even as cancer ate through every inch of her body. R.I.P. Jeanola Colebrook, a young, vibrant, 66 year old angel. We love you, I hope we told & showed you enough.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, with plenty left to spare.

• sal144
    sal144 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 7 hours of painting up and down the ladder.(I'm exhausted :# )
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes under
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

• fearlessinmy3rdact
    fearlessinmy3rdact Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes..60 minute Vinyasa Yoga class, and 60 minutes strength training.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes-30 min. Full Body Strength class+ 40 minute walk to grocery store
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, every last bite.

@MiamiSeoul , I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @MiamiSeoul keeping you and your friends family in my thoughts and prayers. <3
    10/1 came in strong on all three yep/yep/yep
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Thank you @ncfitbit and @2020pinktogo.

Life is so fragile, unfortunately death reminds us of how precious it is. I'm going to get my October, November & Christmas goals this year because every time I want to slack off, I'm going to remember Mrs. Colebrook (66) and my best friend Shannon who was murdered almost 10 years ago at the age of 37. I must be here for some purpose & while I'm here, I'm going to become the best me I can be. No excuses. Go get your goals.

See you on the treadmill at 5a.m.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @MiamiSeoul
    Thank you for sharing your loss of your beloved friend and inspiration, Jeanola.
    Thank you for staying on track with your goals and not sinking into comfort motivated eating. That is courage!
    My day has included lots of basic walking. Exercise=ok
    Tracking: ok
    Calories: ok. Eating fresh smoked & grilled fish really helped me stay below limits during this weekend with friends
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,175 Member
    Options
    @MiamiSeoul, sorry to hear your sad news. Well done staying on track on this difficult day.

10/1
    Yes - sprained my ankle on a run yesterday so just lifted weights today. Grateful it is just a sprain.
    Yes
    Yes

Here's to a productive, successful October for all of you!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Thanks @RangerRickL.

Thank you @phoebelayla, take care of that ankle.
  • sherrirollins4
    sherrirollins4 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise at least 20 minutes? Yes. I worked at the hospital 12 hours getting in 8,458 steps.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget? Yes.
    Did I log everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    @MiamiSeoul my thoughts are with you and your family.
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    @Miamiseoul - so sorry to hear of your loss. Cancer stinks. >:|

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep! 60 minute jog around the lake and another two hours casing the town for donations to the horse therapy silent auction!

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, but I ate JUNK... really when I wasn't out doing things I was just eating snacky foods - I really need to focus on eating healthier, not just under calorie.