October 2 sign-ins

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    zv71bgo4x7f9.jpg
    Hi, When you do your daily report, please tell us what you did as your daily activity! It's so much more interesting to share all of the different things that UAC members do to meet their goals.

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Decided to skip the treadmill this morning and opt for the sunrise instead . . .

st5i6u9pxmoo.jpg

9opbp2vnsdqt.jpg

yq2dmp3x1gad.jpg

Happy Sunday!
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I would skip the treadmill for that view as well!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    So this happened last night while I was walking the dog.
    This is a year long Challenge I participated in.
    1000 miles is 38 marathons FYI , but mine was more 3-5 miles a day. fvhjntb2e6xz.png
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @Luckee_me WOO HOO!!!! B)
    I walk 3 miles in the morning usually to a youtube video. Then as there was a really good coupon in the Sunday paper for my Grandma's poise pads I went to the store and pushed my way through all those old people to get granny her supplies. ;) LOL It's not a task for the weak as you have to be fast and quick as they will nail you with those electric carts every time. :D
  • Luckee_me
    Options
    @Luckee_me WOO HOO!!!! B)
    I walk 3 miles in the morning usually to a youtube video. Then as there was a really good coupon in the Sunday paper for my Grandma's poise pads I went to the store and pushed my way through all those old people to get granny her supplies. ;) LOL It's not a task for the weak as you have to be fast and quick as they will nail you with those electric carts every time. :D

Thanks!
    Bahahahahaha feisty old codgers.
  • milesaway61
    milesaway61 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 145 minutes of hockey. I am so tired.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes. Was easy given all the exercise calories I earned from the hockey!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    144 minutes of exercise including a 5 mile walk (5.05 miles, actually) + 30 Day Chest/Back/Wall Sit/Sun Salutation Challenges + 20 minutes SworkIt stretching.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    10/2 I conquered the day even though it rained Now I have pulled out all my sweatshirts and fleece too. So Yes x 3
  • sal144
    sal144 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes 20 min trail walk. I spotted a Marsh Hare on the trail.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes under
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

• fearlessinmy3rdact
    fearlessinmy3rdact Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes....60 minutes strength training
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
  • Luckee_me
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 60 minutes of full contact Costco shopping, (don't say that's not a workout, it's the first of the month!!) also took my dog walking for an hour.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, even with Ci Ci's pizza buffet.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, in spite of the aforementioned buffet.
  • sherrirollins4
    sherrirollins4 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise at least 20 minutes? Yes.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,175 Member
    Options
    Luckee_me wrote: »
    fvhjntb2e6xz.png

Bravo Luckee !!!
  • ncfitbit
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, rest day but I did 20 active minutes walking around IKEA.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, difficult because I had to pass up an IKEA cinnamon bun to stay within my goal for today, but I did it! But there's no way I'm going to take a pass on Day 2 of this challenge!

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes. I just realized I don't keep track of drinks that don't have calories though. Hope that's okay.
  • ncfitbit
    Options
    Congrats, @Luckee_me ! That is an amazing achievement. Personally, I'm more impressed and inspired by the daily miles you put in than I would be by the marathons.
  • Luckee_me
    Options
    ncfitbit wrote: »
    Congrats, @Luckee_me ! That is an amazing achievement. Personally, I'm more impressed and inspired by the daily miles you put in than I would be by the marathons.

Thank you so much.
    That means a lot.
  • Luckee_me
    Options
    Luckee_me wrote: »
    fvhjntb2e6xz.png

Bravo Luckee !!!

Thank you so much.
    I'm so chuffed over actually finishing something, that hasn't always been my strong suite.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,175 Member
    Options
    10/2
    Exercise- yes. Did 40 min on the stationary bike today and it went pretty well. Ankle just seems to hurt with side to side movement, and that is getting better! Swelling is improving. Hooray.
    Cals- yes, even with dinner at my mom's house
    Track- yes
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @Luckee_me aka Glenda: Congratulations are well deserved!!!
    @ncfitbit its best to track caloried beverages in the food category. Tracking water is very important to. See the water tracker in MFP. Ideally we would each drink no less than 8 cups per day. You set your own goal and then track it.
    Rick