September Accomplishments

Options
Whether you succeeded at you September goal or not, post your one, or more, accomplishments here!

Did you hit your goal weight?
Did you improve your fitness level?
Able to fit clothes you couldn't before?

There has to be something good, cuz if you are still here then you are sticking with it, which is an accomplishment in itself!!!

Replies

• KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    So mine - even though I didn't come close to my goal of 199 thanks to faulty scale readings,lol...

I can freaking wear some jackets that I couldn't before cuz they would cling to my back and show the flab... now they don't!!! WOOHOO!
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes
  • Steph2285
    Steph2285 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I did actually manage to lose 6lbs somehow in Sept! Haha I started out strong, then got busy (excuses, I know) but I actually put in my notice to quit my job bc i couldn't take the stress & the ridiculous commute & not having enough time to better myself. Well I tried to quit anyway! LOL they actually reeled me back in with a full time, 5 days a week (day shift) job at one of our other locations that's less then 15 minutes from my house! It's more work hours a week, but it's a steady schedule & I won't be wasting 2.5 hours a day just driving
  • Steph2285
    Steph2285 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    It cut my babbling off hahaha...

I ended with something likw, hopefully this new schedule and routine will do the trick for me! Unfortunately, I had already made obligations with my other job to work full time afternoon shifts... so now just for October, I'll be working BOTH jobs every day
  • Andersonhea
    Andersonhea Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Steph2285 wrote: »
    It cut my babbling off hahaha...

I ended with something likw, hopefully this new schedule and routine will do the trick for me! Unfortunately, I had already made obligations with my other job to work full time afternoon shifts... so now just for October, I'll be working BOTH jobs every day

Well at least it is only for one month. Good for you for taking the chance to make some stress go away. I hope it works for you.
  • Andersonhea
    Options
    I lost 4.8 lbs this month. I was aiming for 5 but close enough for this girl. I have been active more throughout the day thanks to the body breaks in my class. I have also worn two different shirts this week that I haven't been able to wear for a long time because the arms were too tight. My logging still isn't as consistent as I would like.
    I also got a tattoo yesterday which is something I have been wanting to do for a while. It is a wave on my ankle/heel. I can't figure out how to attach a picture.
  • Andersonhea
    Options
    So mine - even though I didn't come close to my goal of 199 thanks to faulty scale readings,lol...

I can freaking wear some jackets that I couldn't before cuz they would cling to my back and show the flab... now they don't!!! WOOHOO!

Awesome! The scale still shows loss even if the actual numbers aren't right. You'll get there soon.
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I managed to lose 5 lbs. this month the fastest ever for me to lose weight. In the last six months I have lost 20 lbs in all. I got out of the 230's and 220's pretty fast one bite this last month at a time so I am hoping to do more that way this next month. Hopefully at 215 next month.
  • 120poundstogo
    Options

See you've come a long way baby!! Still remarkable even at 215!!
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    Steph2285 wrote: »
    I did actually manage to lose 6lbs somehow in Sept! Haha I started out strong, then got busy (excuses, I know) but I actually put in my notice to quit my job bc i couldn't take the stress & the ridiculous commute & not having enough time to better myself. Well I tried to quit anyway! LOL they actually reeled me back in with a full time, 5 days a week (day shift) job at one of our other locations that's less then 15 minutes from my house! It's more work hours a week, but it's a steady schedule & I won't be wasting 2.5 hours a day just driving

That is such great news that they didn't let you go so easy!!
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    I lost 4.8 lbs this month. I was aiming for 5 but close enough for this girl. I have been active more throughout the day thanks to the body breaks in my class. I have also worn two different shirts this week that I haven't been able to wear for a long time because the arms were too tight. My logging still isn't as consistent as I would like.
    I also got a tattoo yesterday which is something I have been wanting to do for a while. It is a wave on my ankle/heel. I can't figure out how to attach a picture.

Congrats on fitting into shirts you haven't worn in a while!
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    I also have a hair dying shirt that never buttoned on the bottom two snaps and now it snaps all the way but I can roll it in 3 times now!!