10/09 Sunday Day 9 SLBC

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
dha0csrg8sdw.jpg

Today's Challenge: Let's keep the activity going! Enjoy your Sunday but make it an active one. How will you spend today?

Supplemental Weekend Reading:
If you'd like to read more about sitting and it's impact on our health, check out Start Standing's Sitting is the New Smoking guide: http://www.startstanding.org/sitting-new-smoking/. Their Resources links are also excellent!

Replies

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Today began as almost every day does, a prayer, a walk & my 30 Day Challenges. I will do a little meal prep & hope to get in a nice, long stretching session tonight. Happy Sunday!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,972 Member
    Options
    Well, I woke up to a household of sickies, my husband and daughter have bad colds, so my easy-going Sunday has turned into something else. I'll be using my ninja skills to fight germs. I'm making a big a pot of chicken soup as well as pot of ginger tea. Those activities will actually keep me active, but I probably won't get to the dancing I had planned.
  • Midnigh
    Midnigh Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, we began the long process of digging out my husband's office at home. LOL. He retired 10/2014 and dropped piles of things on the floor that came from his office. Today I'm going to finish up in there...just need to dust, unpack books and put them on the shelves. Tonight we'll be celebrating our Grandson's 14th birthday so all in all, I'll be off the couch most of the day. Have a great Sunday everone.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    I still have a lot to do in my closet! We moved in last year to a older home with no closet space and my husband made me a walk in closet. I'm unpacking finally and trying on all my clothes to separate into what fits and what is now too big! I will also take the dog for a walk and do my workout! Have a great day everyone!
  • HappyAnna2014
    HappyAnna2014 Posts: 214 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'm going to enjoy this Fall weather with several walks. I will also do some arm exercises with my dumbbells. :smile:
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    It's pouring rain here so no outdoor walks or outdoor anything today. I've got my steps in today by practicing my "one thing" which is to work through some of my Udemy videos on my iPad while walking slowly on my treadmill. The video i've been watching today is an introduction to music theory and songwriting. I've been learning the guitar and I often just start playing little made up songs as I practice. I thought I might as well take it one step further and learn something about music theory and chord progressions. I've got a lot to learn. :)
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    Church and then we took kids to the pumpkin patch
  • JoanneLynn
    JoanneLynn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Read today's articles which were great. Set the timer to get moving every 20 minutes when sitting. Amazing how the steps add up.