October 12 sign-ins

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    This drives me nuts! Places that should be phone-free (I'm being awful, forgive me if I offend . . . maybe . . .)

1) Any time you're in a line paying for something & people are waiting behind you
    2) Doctor's waiting areas
    3) Any small space where your conversation is amplified
    4) Driving (unless you have hands-free ability)

I'm sure I can go on & on . . .

Happy hump day!

*the sound of people unfriending me*
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @MiamiSeoul LOL the fact I have a landline because I leave my cell off. Driving is my biggest pet peeve. We have a rule in our family no cell phones in the car. When you get to your destination feel free to check the phone till then it's off limits. I like the convenience but it was nice to go out and no one could reach you for the time you were gone. I do love the new job as they are not allowed thus everyone isn't playing with their phone 24/7 we are actually working and you are not listening to them talk to their friends and family.
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Yes @2020pinktogo, cell phones have made us so rude. My friends & family feel as though my cell phone should be glued to my hand because GOD FORBID I miss a call! I always say, technology - can't live with it, can't live without it!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    Yes @2020pinktogo, cell phones have made us so rude. My friends & family feel as though my cell phone should be glued to my hand because GOD FORBID I miss a call! I always say, technology - can't live with it, can't live without it!

I feel like my cellphone has made me dumb. I can remember my phone number from when I was 4 but now I can't remember my husband's!! I'm in serious trouble if I ever need bail money.
  • sal144
    sal144 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Pushed myself to walk hoping it would make me feel better. Only got in 10 min. Hoping its just sinus and allergy, have been miserable all day.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass day 1

I'm not attached to my cell phone. I've intentionally not added any social media on my phone. I do have MFP on it for checking food calories, but mostly log from my computer at home. Don't let life pass you buy while your looking at your phone.

• milesaway61
    milesaway61 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Hockey and walking.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

I don't have a smartphone, so it's not that hard to keep it in my pocket. I use it at work as a watch, since the clocks on the wall tend to be off.
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    93 minutes walking + 45 minutes challenges + 30 minute other calisthenics

• fearlessinmy3rdact
    fearlessinmy3rdact Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 30 minute Fit Board class, 60 minute Yoga class, 30 minute Barre class in the morning, 45 minute Barre class in the evening, and 60 minutes strength training.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Hi Team,
    This week has been a transitional week for me. Our Midwest weather is changing to wet and cool. The big problem for me is that I have cold air induced asthma. It's a great time for my horses, as I only ride in warm weather. Winter weather takes me inside and I have to motivate myself more. It's way too easy to eat lots and exercise little.
    Exercise today: just a basic 20+ minute walk
    Calories: if I wasn't tracking, I would go over, but I'm just under my limit. Scale weight was good today
    Tracking: it's that tracking that rescues me from me.
  • Luckee_me
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Fighting off a sinus infection, feeling crappy and just want to
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Take care @RangerRickL & @Luckee_me!
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    10/12
    Pass day # 3 because I did not track yesterday. :(

• Luckee_me
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »

Thanks, I'm trying. I hate being so sleepy.