Saxenda

QuueneBee2
QuueneBee2 Posts: 18 Member
Follow up anyone? How are the experiences coming along?

Replies

• CrabbyCancerMama
    CrabbyCancerMama Posts: 95 Member
    I upped my dose early (on sunday) to 1.2 because I felt no effects/changed and I still have no side effects on that dose so I'm going to bump up to 1.8 on Friday and see how that goes. What dose are you on?
  • QuueneBee2
    QuueneBee2 Posts: 18 Member
    Today starting 1.2 I really feel I am not as hungry and can eat less it's been habit to eat more than necessary but I'm listening closely to my body especially because I feel i need to pick up on any side effects immediately
    None thus far I notice slight discomfort in my back and my scale is messing with me so I am going to use my clothes to gage my weight loss nothing noticeable to me yet but it's also been one week.
  • Almostgaveup
    Almostgaveup Posts: 12 Member
    Hi there; I'm new to the group. I've taken 2 days of Saxenda so far. I can't believe I'm not hungry already. Had a headache yesterday and I'm quite sleepy today ... looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
  • wildsavvy
    wildsavvy Posts: 5 Member
    I'm on day 2, and in awe. I have no hunger, and I fill up so quickly!! A little bit of nausea (annoying, but not debilitating) and fatigue. My current dose is 0.6. I'm titrating up to 3.0 over 4 weeks.