Cycle one probiotics

Options
TripleJ3
TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
I am starting back on the 17DD cycle one after taking a few months off. I moved so I don't have my book handy right now but I remember pretty much all the foods and rules for cycle one.

While grocery shopping I did Google the food list to make sure I was getting all the veggies. The food list I pulled up did not list the probiotic cottage cheese. I still bought some because I remember eating it the first time but has this changed? Is it no longer allowed?

Replies

• HBinOC
    HBinOC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Its allowed.
  • DonnaLFitz
    DonnaLFitz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Though allowed, I stay away from it... It generally has high sodium content and throws my totals off.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I don't have any sodium issues and most of the foods I eat are made by me anyway but I buy a low sodium cottage cheese, I love cottage cheese and its just nice to have another option.

Thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • DonnaLFitz
    DonnaLFitz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I don't have any sodium issues and most of the foods I eat are made by me anyway but I buy a low sodium cottage cheese, I love cottage cheese and its just nice to have another option.

Thanks!:flowerforyou:

Ah, so nice to be young!
  • Bbz423
    Bbz423 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How did the diet work for you?
  • Mrsjenningsjr
    Mrsjenningsjr Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    By day 8 of the 17 DD I lost 5.8 lbs. looking forward to at least a 10 lb lost. I'm only 7 days away. @sarahraza58511 from the end of the 1st cycle.