October 13 sign-ins

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    yjb6csf71xkw.jpg
    Thanks for all of your responses about the cell-phone rudeness. Another really big issue is that for the first time in almost 20 years, driving accident fatalities rose last year. The primary reason is distracted drivers.
    On the happier thoughts: Since it's fall and the colors are changing in the northern climates, I will try to feature some fall/Halloween graphics. I am a great fan of the old cartoons. After all, I grew up with Disney on Sunday nights; the Mickey Mouse Club after school and lots of Warner Brothers' cartoons on Saturday and at the movies.
    Happy Fall!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    It's raining and miserable here today. I just got the internet up I'll have to do my miles later. till later :)
  • milesaway61
    milesaway61 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • dropitlikeitshottt
    dropitlikeitshottt Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes for 10/12 and today!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Just barely today I literally sqeeked by. 10/13
  • sal144
    sal144 Posts: 171 Member
    Options

• fearlessinmy3rdact
    fearlessinmy3rdact Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.... 90 minutes strength training.

Looking to add more cardio to my workouts so joined a " Fall Fitness Challenge, " at our YMCA this morning. October 17th to November 27th....let the fun begin!!!
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who is still in this challenge. I'm out as of today, but I will be back for November.

I was worried what would happen to my motivation if this happened, but I think I continue to try to stay on track even if I'm out of the challenge. Even though I only managed 10 our of 13 days for this challenge. that is a lot more than I did last month so I see it as great progress.

Cheering you all on!
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 30 min elliptical and 25 min strength 2 hours walking horses
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes finally back in the saddle again! Or at least walking with them! :) vacation was great, our flights were canceled thanks to Hurricane Matthew but we rented a car and literally deove around him. By the time we got to Orlando you never would've known a hurricane had been there the day before - business as usual and parks were a blast! No time to even attempt to keep track of food etc., but I'll continue to be accountable here, just no winners circle this month!

Good luck guys, keep at it!!!

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    117 minutes walking + 45 minutes 30 day challenges + 10 minutes 100 push-ups + 10 minutes stretching

• RangerRickL
    Options
    This was a long, long, day for me! Twice a month, or more, I do public presentations in the evening. This was one of those nights.
    Calories: well under the limit today
    Exercise: fast walking 30 minutes
    Tracking: this is probably the biggest change in my life since joining MFP. Tracking has become a habit; a compass, and a way to stop myself from going over my calorie limit.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,175 Member
    Options
    10/13
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, strength training
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes