Lose 100lb in 15 months challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• birgitkwood
    birgitkwood Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Lost another 6 lbs in August, for a total of 62 lbs gone. This, despite having decided early in August to MAINTAIN for the month, rather than lose. Turns out I had a really hard time eating enough calories every day to just maintain (did NOT want to get out of the habit of exercising every day!). But it was a fun month, eating-wise. Didn't bother to track much and basically just ate what I wanted to, within reason. Guess it's the "within reason" that made the difference... lol
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Well done :)
  • birgitkwood
    Options
    Thanks! Glad you're back, Laura @ObesityWarrior . End of September and I'm down a total of 72lbs. Can't update the spreadsheet tho cuz I'm on my phone. Will try to do it on Monday when I'm back on the laptop. Although maybe it's a moot point since it appears I'm the only one left doing your challenge lol.
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    If you complete the challenge that is great. It looks like you will. 72lb is amazing. It was never a competition, just a place to record progress.
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    Actually it is a competition with inner munching demons and you are most definitely winning :) .
  • jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Glad you're back, Laura @ObesityWarrior . End of September and I'm down a total of 72lbs. Can't update the spreadsheet tho cuz I'm on my phone. Will try to do it on Monday when I'm back on the laptop. Although maybe it's a moot point since it appears I'm the only one left doing your challenge lol.

Good job! I'm still doing the challenge, but definitely more like a tortoise. I hit 55 lbs today. :)
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have definitely lost a few months with this. I was aiming for May when I am supposed to be going to Sorrento. The holiday is now in jeopardy as there is no way I can do all that walking and sightseeing as I am right now :(
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    There is still time between now and May to make a significant positive difference.
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    hi i just joined this group am i to late to join this challenge?
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    Anyone can add themselves anytime or restart
  • birgitkwood
    Options
    9 lbs down in October, for a total of 81lbs. Waa-hoo, getting there. Sorry, can't update spreadsheet from my phone.
  • birgitkwood
    Options
    Another 5lbs down for the month of November, for a total of 86 lbs. I'm thinking I'll just try to maintain during December/Holidays... I'll be happy not to have gained anything when Jan 1st rolls around. ;-)
  • animalrob37
    animalrob37 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    well Im still around but at my highest weight 380.
    im rededicated though.
  • RunawayCurves
    edited May 2021
    Options
    I kept putting it all back on too, though I managed to lose 96lb in last two years going from 340lb down to 244. When I was 28 I lost 126 lb and then gained 165 lb over the next few years. I am 40 now, The battle goes on