What are you eating these days?

Options
I am a little over a month out and am taking in 750ish calories each day. I feel great and have dropped 15 pounds since my surgery. I do feel as if I'm getting into a rut with my food and would love to share diaries with anyone and give/get feedback. Let's support each other and get all this weight off!!!!

Replies

• tugsandpulls760
    tugsandpulls760 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Add me and look at my diary I'm a year out
  • Robin628
    Robin628 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am 9 months out, had my surgery in Dec 2015. Feel free to add me, my diary is open to friends. I was really good back then - Jan/Feb/March - but my weight loss has slowed quite bit the past few months (mostly my own fault and I know it).
  • Mom2Cubs
    Mom2Cubs Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I lost good for a year, stalled, regained 17 pounds, then got back on track. I have relost 11 of those pounds and am back on track with healthy eating. Feel free to friend me. My diary is open to friends.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I eat avocados, eggs, chicken, salmon, nut butters, ghee, raw nuts, lots of veggies and some fruit.
  • georgiegirlma72
    georgiegirlma72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im a newbie, how do I "friend" people so we can share food logs? I would love to get some different ideas!
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I have been a bit of a slacker with logging, but I am back to eating mainly protein - meat, eggs, low fat cheese, nuts, nut butter, protein drinks, yogurt - I used to eat only Greek yogurt but I discovered Siggi's Icelandic yogurt and I will not go back to Greek! Smoother, creamier, less of that tart taste, and just as much protein. So good!I will buy the plain or vanilla and stir in a spoonful of almond butter and it's awesome. I do also eat veggies regularly, and a little fruit sometimes. I like to try new recipes too, just to keep things interesting!