10/21 Friday Day 21 SLBC

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
unvirfia249t.jpg

Today's Challenge: Pick one (or two!) moving activities today that you know you'll enjoy. Do what will make you happy! Tell us, whatcha got planned?

Alternative Challenge: When you put on music don’t just SIT there. Get up and dance!

Replies

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Walk - done!

Up next, day 18 of my 30 Day Chest + Back + Wall Sit + Sun Salutation Challenges.

Finally, will finish up with at least 30 minutes of yoga - I need it, I really pushed myself this week!

Happy Friday!
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    I've walked into work (about 20 minutes), and I'll walk to the bus after work (about 10 minutes). I will keep getting up at work every hour from my desk! I'm not sure what else I'll get done today, but will think on it!
  • LogR4Life
    LogR4Life Posts: 62 Member
    The weather is rainy and yucky today so it looks like it will be a mall walking kind of day!!
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    I did 6am pilates this morning! I don't know what got into me lol. I also will be walking home from the bus today, its only a quarter mile but its something.
  • Midnigh
    Midnigh Posts: 56 Member
    My husband leaves today for the weekend so I've got the house to myself. I'll turn the music up and dance. Going to the gym today too.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,732 Member
    Dancing will happen!! :)
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Did 45 minutes of light to moderate stretches and calisthenics this morning. == that's one.
    For the second one, I am going mall walking this afternoon.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,211 Member
    Great way to keep moving, Everyone! I took two longish walks today and it felt great!