Anyone home?

Options
DreamOn145
DreamOn145 Posts: 468 Member
Is anyone still interested in a support group for RA and weight loss?

Replies

• desertdragonfly23
    Options
    I am . I will friend you as well.
  • SummerKT17
    SummerKT17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes!!
  • TrinkySwanson
    TrinkySwanson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • nickybad
    nickybad Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am looking to add friends who also suffer from RA.
  • unickorn
    unickorn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends as well. Add me
  • ConnieT1030
    ConnieT1030 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I was looking for something related to arthritis, so i just found it, but thing is, people will not know the group exists unless they specifically search for it. It seems mfp only highlights "popular" groups, except its hard for a group to *become* popular if no one knows it exists! =/
    A list of groups people can browse would be nice, assuming there isn't an unreasonable number (I have no idea how many there are, does anyone know?)
    If there are too many to even list, maybe they ought to prune them, because there has to be redundant and inactive groups.
  • GoddessAmy
    GoddessAmy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm interested, and Connie I agree with you on the lists!
  • ConnieT1030
    ConnieT1030 Posts: 894 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi Amy (you wont mind if I dont shorten that to God, right?) :o
    It definitely seems like unless there is a lot of activity on the main threads talking about a group, or the group is fully established with active members, it's destined to go into a ghost town mode.
    It says a lot that the other contributors to this thread have practically no posts in a year, they clearly went elsewhere than mfp for their support. :(
  • KLA161
    KLA161 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've been diagnosed with RA too, and I would love to be part of this group. I see that some of your posts are a bit old. I hope this group is still active. This situation is a fairly new and daunting challenge for me, and I'd love to connect with others who are dealing with the same issues, and who may have some advice or experience with RA.
  • bjlights
    bjlights Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    looking for others suffering from RA