Said "Yes" The Dress? Share Your Photos!

Options
Here is mine and I'm absolutely in love! It is Eddy K 1021.

tgmi3xmqjlka.png

ih43hlkufr6b.png

Replies

• tmyay
    tmyay Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OMG You look BEAUTIFUL!! You will be a beautiful bride. Congratulations!!
  • Preetib24
    Preetib24 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! It looks great on you. I'm loving the lace.
  • sars89
    sars89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just stunning!
  • angelinblack8
    angelinblack8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • angelinblack8
    angelinblack8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mine is this one, but if I lose enough weight to be out of size 20 I'm going to reshop
  • Charis50
    Charis50 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Exquisite--fits you beautifully!
  • sars89
    Options
    Looking so lovely in your dresses ladies! Can I ask how far ahead of the big day did you start dress shopping? Did you have in your mind that you may still be losing some weight?
  • elliej
    elliej Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    sars89 wrote: »
    Looking so lovely in your dresses ladies! Can I ask how far ahead of the big day did you start dress shopping? Did you have in your mind that you may still be losing some weight?

I am not getting a dress until January for my Feb 11th wedding, but then I'm going to buy off the rack and have a seamstress friend who can fix up where necessary inside a week.
  • sars89
    Options
    That sounds like a good plan, have you been looking around and know what kind of style you will go for or just see what you like when you go shopping in Jan? My wedding's still a year off but haven't even begun to look yet!
  • cvm94
    cvm94 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    sars89 wrote: »

i went in september and had to get the dress off the floor because they couldn't order it in on time (6 months) i still need to lose 15 more to reach my goal so i'm going back in january to get it fitted!
  • Preetib24
    Preetib24 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow such pretty dresses. You girls are gonna look gorgeous.
  • sars89
    Options
    So beautiful!
  • mr910354
    mr910354 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have already bought my dress foe next year. It's aline and I carry most of my weight in my hips so thinking it will be forgiving if I lose weight but also prepared to pay for alterations to have it look right
  • Krisrose68
    Krisrose68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just joined this group! I heard from the shop that my dress should be in soon and we're going to start the primary fittings in about 2 weeks!!!! My wedding is in July and I'm hoping to tone and tighten before then. :smiley: Accountability is much appreciated!
  • sars89
    Options
    You look beautiful!