Getting Started

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
If you have done one of my challenges before than this is old news, if your new, welcome! There is a spreadsheet in our group that you are welcome to use, I also post weekly weigh in topics that you can post how your doing. If your not ready to post your weight, that's fine also. The ONLY rule here is RESPECT! We are all different and have different styles of dropping the unwanted weight. Remember to encourage one another and ask for help when you need it. No judging here, just support. Good luck to us all!

Replies

• Preetib24
    Preetib24 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Every week do we fill in the spreadsheet ourselves? Or do we post it in the group? I'm new to the challenge world but exited for the next 2 months :smiley:
  • Only_Today
    Only_Today Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for starting this challenge. I am 100% committed and accountable!
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    Preetib24 wrote: »
    Every week do we fill in the spreadsheet ourselves? Or do we post it in the group? I'm new to the challenge world but exited for the next 2 months :smiley:

Some people do both, they log on the spreadsheet and also post on the weight loss thread for that week. It's completely up to you!
  • OverseasMom
    OverseasMom Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yes, thanks for starting this!
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    You are most welcome!!
  • cocoastral
    cocoastral Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    excited to be a first of this! my first challenge and everyone's so supportive. i love it! :)
  • pvkumar27
    pvkumar27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am completely new here , please help me how to log the progress