polar intergrating with MFP :)

Options
deup
deup Posts: 129 Member
YAY polars going to intergrate with MFP for better tracking .. i so excited :)

http://www.twice.com/thewire/polar-helps-make-healthy-lifestyle-choices-myfitnesspal/55688

Replies

• Numb5kull
    Numb5kull Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, its about freaking time.
  • Rlnieman
    Rlnieman Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    So apparently I stopped working out, stopped logging, and stopped using my loop for...awhile. But I finally gave myself the kick in the but I needed to get back on track and only just now discovered the loop does this now! I'm excited to start using it again.
  • Ad_Mare
    Ad_Mare Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a (probably) dumb question. Has anyone noticed the data that shows on the flow app is different than what is sent over to myfitnesspal, or is that just mine?
  • Numb5kull
    Numb5kull Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Have not noticed any issue with that.

What I have noticed is that it looks like you put a phone number in for your username. Probably not a great idea.
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    7075950360 wrote: »
    I have a (probably) dumb question. Has anyone noticed the data that shows on the flow app is different than what is sent over to myfitnesspal, or is that just mine?

Most people g the time my data doesn't flow at all.
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    So far love the polar loop. Upgraded to the loop 2. The only thing that bugs me and I can't figure out how to change is it posts my exercise as "running" when I've done Pilates. Then my friends think I'm running and get excited. No I'm not running!