Are you an old friend or a new one? Introduce yourself

Options
1234568»

Replies

• bluelilac102
    bluelilac102 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! (A little late to the game). My name is CJ, I'm 24, and I'm working on my binge eating habits. I've struggled with losing weight the healthy way every since recovering from an eating disorder several years back, so that's my main priority. Feel free to add me and we can work together on this!:)
  • kpernet
    kpernet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI. Kathryn from California. New to MFP, really enjoying it so far. Need to get this weight off.
  • Dan_NY_27
    Dan_NY_27 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Dan, I am from NY... New to the group. I have been on MFP for a while doing the typical yo-yo. I was hospitalized recently not directly related to my weight but it was certainly an eyeopener. feel free to add me so we can motivate and stay on top of one another.
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Teresa from Toronto I am new to the group and to MFP. I am Mum to two boys almost grown up. I lost a bunch of weight with WW but hated how they changed the program and website and tried to go it on my own. Have gained 20lbs back. Realized I need to track, I need challenges for motivation and to connect with others on the same journey. I am looking forward to being part of this challenge.
  • Bobbie0424FitForLife
    Options
    Hello! My name is Bobbie and I am trying to get in shape for my little family. I am almost 27 years old. I just had my second and last child about 5 weeks ago. I know how to eat healthy and workout my issue is binge eating. I start feeling depressed or overwhelmed and then I binge on food. When I'm not spending time with my family I am working full time overnights or finishing my masters degree. I could use motivation and support so feel free to add me.
  • Laceyden
    Laceyden Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been on MFP for a few years off and on. Consistency is a huge problem! This is the first challenge I have joined, so hoping it will help me be consistent for a longer period of time.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    My name is Jennie and as much as I really want to lose weight, I REALLY need health. I've been sick for the majority of the time from the beginning of September 2015 up to now until I get better again. Anyone can feel free to add me if they want. I'm not very inspirational unfortunatley though.