Welcome Everyone!!!

Options
sbicica
sbicica Posts: 52 Member
Hi everyone!! I started the fix on Monday February 16th so today is officially day 7 for me! Just looking to find some other people doing the workouts to chat and keep eachother accountable :) tried to find some groups via FB and Pinterest but everyone seems to be "coaches"... :)

Replies

• SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Hi sbicica! I won't be starting 21 Day Fix until March 15 but I found your group and figured I'd join. How are you doing? You should be in week 2 now. Any success? Any challenges? I may not be doing it yet but I can encourage you and hold you accountable in the meantime!
  • aleesha9109
    aleesha9109 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just started saturday and my body is feeling it lol. I have been struggling with the portion control but i am sticking to it. How has it been for you?
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    Aleesha9109, Does the portion control get any easier? I'm assuming, after a while, it almost becomes habit. My husband has diabetes and at first the dietary changes were a real challenge for him. Now, it's second nature. I'm still crossing my fingers I can start on the 15th. The renovations on the room are going slower than we were told they would. With 1/3 of the house unlivable and the furniture from it crammed into the other 2/3, I need more living space to do the workouts. But I watched the DVDs yesterday, just to get a feel for what I would be doing, and I'm excited.
  • aleesha9109
    aleesha9109 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The portion size become a little more strict. No treats or wine now lol
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    The portion size become a little more strict. No treats or wine now lol

The biggest adjustment for me is going to be adding fruit to my diet. I'm not big on eating fruit. I'd rather eat more veggies than fruit. But I want to be fair to the plan and follow it closely. But I don't have to start until the renovations are done. I plan on doing the 3 Day Quick Fix as well. That should actually be easier for me than adding fruit, believe it or not. Egg whites? Piece of cake. Add some spices and herbs and I'm good. Oatmeal? With cinnamon? Oh boy! Chicken, fish, turkey? YES! And steamed veggies? Count me in! I can do that for three days.

And I like berries and some fruit. I just have to make an effort to have some every day now. Twice a day. Hmmm . . .
  • callalily2424
    callalily2424 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just finished one session of the 21 day fix. I lost 8 lbs and 8 inches. I'm ready to go for another round. I heard that there is a way to set the myfitnesspal app to count the colored containers. Has anyone know how to do this?
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    @callalily2424‌ When I did the 3 Day Quick Fix, I measured how much the portions weighed on my food scale so I would have an idea of how much each container holds. I did this mostly because I didn't want to chop up my protein to fit it into the red container every time. I would encourage you to do that for at least the first time you eat a food. Once you know how many ounces of berries the purple container holds, you won't have to worry about figuring it out each and every time and can better guesstimate how much food you ate.
  • sandee516
    sandee516 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am on day 8 - I'm down 4.1 lbs and 3.5"! I am really loving this program. Keeping my portions in check and working out daily!
  • fitchick327
    fitchick327 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am making my 2nd attempt to complete the 21DF. The first time I injured my knee in one of the workouts, and had to stop. Of course this meant the weight kept creeping upward instead of coming off. I'm looking forward to using the meal plan and containers to improve my diet, since I know I don't eat nearly enough veggies and fruit, and my portions tend to be too big.
  • marosel
    marosel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello just ordered 21df so I wanted to join a group for support. I'm excited and hopeful to have guidelines to follow which makes me more accountable :)
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    We can do this. Just have to plan and prepare.
  • Natalie2950
    Natalie2950 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi - just about to start 21 day fix. Is anyone still doing it?? Just waiting for delivery.
  • JennyOne2277
    JennyOne2277 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am starting today for my 1 round of 21 day fix. Very excited.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hello all day 5! I've done the program before... back to get the eat of the lbs off!