Week 1 Weigh In ~~~ November 7th - 13th

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
bud25f4mewhx.jpg

So how did the first week go? Did you get your extra 8 oz. of water in daily? Did you log your meals? This weekend was tough for me, we had a party and while I didn't overeat, I ate food that can trigger wanting more of that food. I'm not beating myself up over it because that is part of life. We are going to have events, parties ect, we just work it in and get back on track the next day. Let me know how your doing and where you are finding struggles.

Replies

• Mrsp2014
    Mrsp2014 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Lost 2 lbs
  • sportsmom3324
    sportsmom3324 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My loss was very small! 211 to 210.4! I'm very disappointed. I'm working out everyday and 3 days I workout twice. I'm logging everything. Beginning to think I'm maybe not eating enough. Although the scale isn't moving I'm noticing that my clothes are fitting better. That's great but I want to get into the 100's again!!!
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Gained a pound. Same, not beating myself up just trying to figure out where I need to make adjustments. I've been to a lot of events ('is the season) so I think it' a lot of salt. And have not been diligent about logging. That's going to be my focus moving forward.
  • sadinplaid
    sadinplaid Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Gained .8 - boooo. BUT I understand what contributed to it, and I am not deterred! :smile: I've got my plan in place this week for meals and workouts, so I am definitely expecting a loss in the coming week.
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Up 1.6 lbs morning. But I know that is because I really physically abused myself yesterday. My legs and lower back are really stiff this morning from all the yard work I did. Today I will work on it some more.
  • CanderWilver
    CanderWilver Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me to the gained a pound club. I know why, a lot of salty foods and alcohol. Not too worried, I know it will be gone in a day or too. Back at it.
  • wraith13
    wraith13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I stayed even this week, no gains or losses. I really struggled to workout and my eating wasn't the best. I've got a plan for this week, and I'm ready to go!
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    stayed the same weight....sigh
    over the past 28 days i've lost 5 inches over all though
    this is why I don't really like scales lol
  • Only_Today
    Only_Today Posts: 28 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I lost 1.2 lbs this past week! Happy to see it gone. Looking for the spreadsheet to log it? I'll look harder. I have a busy week of running from work to rehearsals this week and will have to come up with a strategy for dinner. Not much time. I may have to do 2 small meals. One before and 1 light one after I get home. Will be contemplating ...
    ** Found the spreadsheet and entered!
  • calliebaker395
    calliebaker395 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Kassma wrote: »
    Yay! I lost 2.7 lb which is amazing considering the chocolates in the house and yes, I have cheated and had some and I am 2 weeks into quitting smoking at the same time. I call it a win that I am still sane and losing weight! Imaging how much I could've lost if not for my chocolate cheats. I'm striving for no cheating with sweets this week.

I ate a small candy bar a day in October and fro-yo weekly and still lost 10 pounds, just make sure you account for those calories and macros and you'll be fine! Lifestyle changes are more important than diets!
  • ashmc1985
    ashmc1985 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Lost 3lbs :smile:
  • annierodzz
    annierodzz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OK so I workout and i eat ok during the week the weekend I eat but I do not drink and I gain weight. I gained weight but my stomach is flatter and clothes fit better. Im really confused I do not like the scale.
  • Laceyden
    Laceyden Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Lost 4.6 pounds. Very happy! However, this is the first week I've been serious. I typically have a big loss week one then MUCH slower after that. I have focused on clean eating and no added sugar. Sugar cravings are beginning to wane.
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1 pound, but I will take it. Ya'll are doing great. Remember those non scale victories also. Keep plugging along, the weight will come off.