Still out there?

Options
want8me9bk
want8me9bk Posts: 29 Member
Hi everyone, Is this board still active? Im interested in MFP friends to encourage each other and complete our goals? I hope you all have a great week! Let me know if this reaches anyone? :-)
Thanks!!

Replies

• murrell007
    murrell007 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey I am interested in the same..
  • wagdepot
    wagdepot Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am finding it very challenging to find a currently active group for mutual support, did you have any luck murrell007?
  • murrell007
    Options
    I found "Kill The Fat Monthly Weight Loss Challenge". It looks like it could keep me on task..
  • wagdepot
    wagdepot Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks murrell007!
  • spiritpowrd
    spiritpowrd Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to connect with a group. Let's keep it going?
  • murrell007
    Options
    ok Let's do that..what should we post biggest challenges?
  • Stefmoray
    Stefmoray Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in people friending me that have open diaries so I can get ideas of what others eat especially when they meet their daily goals. I do some days others don't! I'm 52..can't seem to lose weight the past few years, desk job but exercise regularly and really try to eat healthy.
  • one1beth
    one1beth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is anyone staying active in this group? Most interested in an over 50 group and there just don't seem to be any out there that are active. Have found a few discussion threads but would prefer a committed group.
  • Netzie
    Netzie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    only you and I for now but I am Hopeful more will interact
  • CounselorNelson
    CounselorNelson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I can join you @Netzie and @one1beth ! I fell off the MFP wagon for 4 months and gained 10 lbs. I'm back on now for good! Add me
  • Netzie
    Netzie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you back. I have gained much more than that. I have a total of 80+ to loose. Menopause, illness and a job where I sit all day has been something I could not overcome. I feel now that i am ready. started the 1st of the year so far 5 down. but if i loose only 1 a week i a happy with that.
  • murrell007
    Options
    I am glad to see some activity here. What topics would everyone find of interest and beneficial
  • one1beth
    one1beth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Netzie sorry to bug out for a while. January was a tough month in my household. Excuses behind me, I'm starting fresh. Yesterday made 10 years since I last had a cigarette. At the time I quit I was already overweight and the ensuing 10 years have seen me add another 30. I will be 59 in a few months and have been trying to get my head around how truly crummy I feel holding on to all this extra baggage. As Feb 19 was a fortuitous date for me when I quit smoking, I decided to make that the kickoff of my "60 B4 60" campaign. I truly would like to lose more but I'm trying to be realistic. I hope to see you out here. I'm going to try to check in daily. Good luck to you and everyone else that shares the struggle.
  • murrell007
    Options
    Thanks for the update. Way to go setting goals. Writing down has helped me. I am 51 and the weight has steadily creeped up. For health reasons I need to lose and just to fit in my clothes. I have purchased some larger sizes but I refuse to go up any more. I found the Fat 2 Fit Weight Loss Challenge on fitness pal and it has really helped me.