Mini challenge #2

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
This weeks mini challenge is adding 10 extra minutes to walking each day. Don't forget last weeks of an extra 8 oz. Of water each day. Who's with me??

Replies

• I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    With the long weekend coming up, I'll make my mini challenge ensuring I walk on those 3 days. With my husband around more on those days, my routine often goes out the window - so this weekend I'll endeavour to either drag him along or leave him behind. With regard to adding extra water: I'm always in for that one!
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Perfect. I can do This!
  • cocoastral
    cocoastral Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i can do this for sure ! i've got three days off work so i'm hoping to be out and about being active on those
  • kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I will try my best.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I can try my best. But I've been having trouble lately with exercise. When I do it I've been getting sick for a couple of weeks after.
  • jgnickel
    jgnickel Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    :) On it!! I already drink a gallon of water a day, so that one was already accomplished. the 10 minutes of walking will be just what I need to kick me in the behind and get moving again.
  • Only_Today
    Only_Today Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    No long weekend for me but I like to take 10 minute NON smoke breaks. I figure if my smoking colleagues can go out several times a day to smoke, than I can go out and walk for 10 minutes. Doesn't have to be a marathon walk. Doesn't have to be speed racing. Just moving my body. I used to do this regularly, then got "too busy".

This week I'm with you. I want to see another good loss. My non smoke breaks are back in the routine. And on the days I work from home, I walk too - around my island, in my living room, or put on some zumba music and rock to it. :)